Bubonic Plague in Denver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. The prairie rats have always carried it here.

The bleeding hearts don’t want them killed. Think they’re “cute”.

Music can be a tool, and this tool's getting a lot of use these days. Never wears out, though.

Nauga,
who can also be a tool

I did my part in Mid-June, we shots hundreds of rounds. Of course plenty of prairie rats were left unscathed.

Newest game around here is “prairie dog golf”. Flags are placed on the mounds. Spotter tells you which hole is in play. Direct hit on a dog is an ace. Each missed shot is a stroke. Everybody pitches in $20. Lowest score after 18 holes is the winner and takes the kitty.

Too bad it isn't allowed to infect the shi-holes of America.

The https://www.cdc.gov. is warning of the homeless centers of LA and several others are the super pea-tree dish to develop the next super virus.

WTF is a bubon anyway?

The https://www.cdc.gov. is warning of the homeless centers of LA and several others are the super pea-tree dish to develop the next super virus.
I looked at your citation, and saw nothing to support your comment. Perhaps it is in one of the links on that page? As you claim you saw it, you should be more easily able to track it down and cite the actual page here.

I looked at your citation, and saw nothing to support your comment. Perhaps it is in one of the links on that page? As you claim you saw it, you should be more easily able to track it down and cite the actual page here.

Helps to quote who you be hollerin at...

Bourbon...... for pilots who have never used their plane to fly to the Caribbean and discover Rum....
Intimately acquainted w/ rum... including the agricole style.. and enjoy it... if I'm on a sailboat, or in the Caribbean. Anyplace else, in a climate that doesn't constantly say, "Hey... why are your eyeballs sweating?"... bourbon is a clear winner. Not all of us need to sugar-coat flavors... ;)

Intimately acquainted w/ rum... including the agricole style.. and enjoy it... if I'm on a sailboat, or in the Caribbean. Anyplace else, in a climate that doesn't constantly say, "Hey... why are your eyeballs sweating?"... bourbon is a clear winner. Not all of us need to sugar-coat flavors... ;)

Sooo.... what your saying is yo have never flown to the Caribbean, riiiiight?

In my own plane? Nope. Sooo... therefore... you have better taste? Not sure I follow....

Could you please elaborate on that first sentence?

If it’s what I think it means, it would be similar to my relationship with Sailor Jerry.....we were besties, till we were not. Me an him no longer talk.....but my ol Hemingway haunt and I do chat a bit.....his name is Pilar. Know him?

We had a falling out........

A disagreement of sorts. His cologne makes me sick at first smell, kinda like a urine drenched transient on a hot and post convective Arkansas summer day....

If you didn't understand it as written you never will, then argue about it.
How about the citation? Your link didn't say a word about what you wrote below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back