Everyone is allowed to post in this thread.

Somedudeintn

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
somedudeintn
I’ve noticed some restrictions to free speech in some other threads so I decided to create this one.

But that doesn't mean I must post, right? Oh wait...

I refuse to post in a thread that is obvious troll bait. So I must decline your invitation to do so.

I took some pictures a while ago while installing generator wiring. I did a blog post about it. The revenue from the ads from that post have now halfway paid for the cost of the generator and installation paraphernalia.

Rich

Last edited:
I took some picture a while ago while installing generator wiring. I did a blog post about it. The revenue from the ads from that post have now halfway paid for the cost of the generator and installation paraphernalia.

Rich
You're ****ting me!

Aren't you?

You're ****ting me!

Aren't you?

Nope. One guy bought a generator, which was a huge commission. The rest bought things like safety interlocks, inlet boxes, Romex, THWN, generator cords, etc., which are smaller commissions, but they add up.

Rich

EDIT: By the way, I have no idea who bought what. That information isn't shared with me. But I know which items those anonymous people bought.

Last edited:
I didn't understand the thread title...is it OK to post here?

No, I don’t want to.

No wings....

GeorgeReevesFlying1.gif

Blue footed booby, don't ya get it? Hahahahaha! (If you have to explain the joke I guess it's not much of one....)

If I was inclined to post in this thread, and I wasn't, I would of posted here anyway.......wait....

Back