For Sale Parting-out Piper Arrow II

MN_Flyer

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
MN_Flyer
Parting out a PA28R-200 that had a run-in with a tree. Many airframe parts are available including the left fuel tank, MLG doors, trunions, brake cylinders, engine mount, wheels, and more. Avionics listed in a separate ad.

Engine only has 100SFRM and is listed separately, but will have to undergo a prop strike inspection. Practically new Air Forms baffling is also available.

Message me your wish list for your Cherokee and I will try to get back to you with information and photos this week.

Attachments

• IMG_4961.jpg
    IMG_4961.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 110
Damn looks like someone got the wings! How about the thigh, any left?

Fuel tanks don't usually transfer to another piper since they are hand-built for the individual wing. But ya never know.

Damn looks like someone got the wings! How about the thigh, any left?
Ha! There are actually about 1 1/2 wings, but one has a tree-sized dent. Fortunately everyone was OK and walked away from this one. I don't remember studying my aviation anatomy, but I guess a thigh would be the landing gear? I've got two MLG that are in good condition and I believe that the nose gear is OK as well (although I need to confirm).

looking for left fuel tank for my 1972 arrow

Hi Dan:
Waiting for pictures and condition of your left fuel tank need part number of it or year if your arrow I need it for 1972 pa28r-200
Thank you

I am looking for the alternate air cable and fittings. Do not need the inside bracket. My cable broke of at the alt air intake on the engine side.

oh and do you have the gear pressure switch?

fuel pump? Electric trim?

Sorry for you loss.

Last edited:
Back