Cipro.

Excellent! I’m glad you’re feeling better.

Good to hear!! Great stuff. 100% bio available. Anything stronger would go through the vein.
Just be careful quinolone antibiotics recently were found to increase the risk of tendon rupture- even weeks after dose complete. A rare but not fun complication of that class.

Good to hear!! Great stuff. 100% bio available. Anything stronger would go through the vein.
Just be careful quinolone antibiotics recently were found to increase the risk of tendon rupture- even weeks after dose complete. A rare but not fun complication of that class.
Yes. Happened to my mother. Blew out her foot.

:(

Cipro ... seems it will also help cure any anthrax or plague that may be lingering in your system!

My wife had a tendon rupture on quinolones... be careful please... All she did was exit the car and walk into a building...

Interesting,,my leg and stroke symptoms are a lot better too.

Wouldn't be the first time a systemic infection caused multiple, seemingly unrelated symptoms. Glad to hear you're on the mend!

My wife had a tendon rupture on quinolones... be careful please... All she did was exit the car and walk into a building...
I did not have a rupture but started having tendon pain and doc told me to stop to cipro immed. That was my second course. I did not think there could really be a connection but talked to an ortho surgeon friend who said it's actually much more common than reported. So be careful!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back