• 100LL

Votes: 10 13.3%

• Total voters
Isn't that stuff a little abrasive for certain parts of the body? :eek:

Only for the girly men....

Don't be a girly man.!!

girly-man.jpg

:lol::lol:

I have one of those that came with an expensive chef's knife. I haven't thought to actually try using it. I could and report back. Anyone want video of a hairy man showering with metal soap or should it just be a written report?
$5 and it never wears out. I’m in...

I used to use bar soap, but I use body wash now. I have a loofah with a long handle, so I can get to places with it I could never touch with a bar of soap - my back. It seems to be easier on my skin, too. My wife decides when my loofah is worn out.

9357fd7cce9e2a5e9f471a22223bbf78.gif

, with a loofah.

I can't believe you actually said that in the presence of other men. Where's your dignity, dude?

Do loofah people realize what unsavory things that loofah touches? Is there any material that can go into a crack dozens or hundreds of times and be fit for facial use after a mere rinse? I don't know of any.

Last edited:
I can't believe you actually said that in the presence of other men. Where's your dignity, dude?

Do loofah people realize what unsavory things that loofah touches? Is there any material that can go into a crack dozens or hundreds of times and be fit for facial use after a mere rinse? I don't know of any.

I don't wash my face with my loofah, I use my hands. Who says we don't wash our loofahs in the washing machine, just like you washcloth folks? Or do you wash your crack with your hand, like a Savage? :D

I don't wash my face with my loofah, I use my hands. Who says we don't wash our loofahs in the washing machine, just like you washcloth folks? Or do you wash your crack with your hand, like a Savage? :D
So Cirrus drivers use Loofah's as they are high society and other pilots are savages? That is my takeaway. So, @SixPapaCharlie uses a loofah to! :D

Had to cash in the dignity long ago, lol. I don't use a loofah on my face anyhow, so not a problem any more than a bar of soap or washcloth would be I suppose.

At home: Bar Soap - 100%

On the Road: I prefer the bottle of body-wash at the hotel to a bar soap. - not sure why.

I have one of those that came with an expensive chef's knife. I haven't thought to actually try using it. I could and report back. Anyone want video of a hairy man showering with metal soap or should it just be a written report?
video or it didn't happen

Both bar soap and body wash.

At home, Lever 2000 bar soap followed by Dove dry skin relief body wash. Traveling, it's whatever the hotel provides.

Back