Inn n Out bumped from #3

I get number 1 but honestly do not get how SB is number 2!?!? I like some of their coffee but am not paying for it with my money. Pretty much only get it on business trips!

Love Chick Fil A but don't eat there often. The lines are always so long and the food is pretty expensive

...by Chick Fil A

https://onenewsnow.com/business/2019/06/21/chick-fil-a-now-3-restaurant-chain-in-us

Interesting that a place I wouldn't even consider going to is the third best liked in the US. I've been meaning to try it but I can't find anything remotely appealing to me on the menu.

And if you do go there get the spicy chicken sandwich meal...

THIS NEXT PART IS IMPORTANT

Eat the sandwich with Polynesian sauce and the frys with chickfila sauce!!!! I CANNOT EXPRESS THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS ENOUGH

But...

I don't eat fries, or buns, and rarely eat chicken deep fried...

Interesting that a place I wouldn't even consider going to is the third best liked in the US. I've been meaning to try it but I can't find anything remotely appealing to me on the menu.
Grilled chicken nuggets, perhaps?

But...

I don't eat fries, or buns, and rarely eat chicken deep fried...

Jesus H CHRIST WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!

They have a really good grilled chicken wrap with ranch avocado if thats more your speed

Grilled chicken nuggets, perhaps?

Yeah, maybe, but when there is a place that will do me up a lettuce wrapped burger across the street... Tough call. No, easy call.

There is a notification on my phone that is telling me to start a cycling activity on Strava. It seems to know that I am about to go on a burger ride. That is scary, actually.

Ugh, I just don’t get the attention Chick Fil A gets. Yeah, the chicken wrap with avocado sauce is OK and service is the best out of any fast food restaurant but they have a dirt simple menu and lines for miles. In my town, they park across the street even. I just don’t get it. I think people go there who feel guilty for missing church on Sunday so they try and make up for it by gathering at Chick Fil A on Saturdays.

You guys eat too much fast food. I'm surprised Sac can digest any of it. Damn mutant.
I seldom eat fast food. The majority of my eating takes place at home.

I get a kick out of people who think they’re actually benefiting themselves by saving money eating a meal at a nationwide fast food chain, versus a comparable meal prepared with much higher quality ingredients made at home. Saving money to eat food of less quality, is a left-handed monkey wrenched way of thought.

I just don’t get it. I think people go there who feel guilty for missing church on Sunday so they try and make up for it by gathering at Chick Fil A on Saturdays.
Ever seen their condiment bar? I hear it's excellent for loading up on camping supplies. :)
o.jpg

Ever seen their condiment bar? I hear it's excellent for loading up on camping supplies. :)
o.jpg

Well yeah they’ve got a condiment bar that can’t beat. Just don’t care for their menu. I mean it’s just chicken and all but come up with a variety of ways to serve it.

I’d disagree. Yes, it’s fast food but as far as fast food goes, it’s well above average. Their salads are fresh and really good.
I’m impressed with the caliber of people they manage to hire. It’s a fast food job but at least around home, the employees are friendly and not all tatted up or poked full of holes like Taco Bell.

I've been off fast food for over a year now. But even when it was still part of my diet, I pretty much only went to chains that were around when I was growing up. Never been to Sonic. Never been to a Red Robin. Never been to a Hardee's. Never been to Chik-Fil-A.

I should send a photo of the new double drive thru at a local Chick-fil-A. Heated for winter by overhead electric heaters, fans for summer, tall enough for big trucks, always friendly people outside taking orders in person with iPads.

It’s about a million times better experience than any other drive thru.

And whatever they call the shake thing with lime in it, seasonal, is delicious.

Their only competition is KFC and they seem to hire nothing but ex-cons who don’t want to be there and their chicken isn’t anywhere even close. I do like the Colonel’s spices, but when the chicken is served after sitting in a heat lamp for four hours by a woman more interested in talking to her baby daddy on her cell phone than being at work... keep it.

Well yeah they’ve got a condiment bar that can’t beat.
I eat at Chick Fil A often but usually do the drive thru. I never realized they gave away free condoms. I’ll go inside next time but at age 63 I’m not sure what value it might have.

I like Chik-fil-a salads pretty well. I like the breakfast burrito. They have good shakes but I hardly ever do shakes anymore. That's about it. When I get hungry for fired chicken (not often), it's not their fried chicken. They do an excellent job of friendly, fast service and nice, clean restaurants. Clearly a cut above many fast food chains and (in my experience) universally consistent.

My daughters (now 29 & 20) both really like it. I don't get it.

My office used to be (for 8 years) literally behind a Chik-fil-a. I could walk across the parking lot to it. I usually didn't.

John

I eat at Chick Fil A often but usually do the drive thru. I never realized they gave away free condoms. I’ll go inside next time but at age 63 I’m not sure what value it might have.

My great-grandfather sired my grandfather in his 70s, and then another one after that. Your gun is probably still loaded too, unless you had yourself fixed, or had mumps.

Chick-fil-a is at best average fast food. I do not understand their vast popularity.
I’d disagree as well. In comparison to the other nationwide chains (McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Taco Bell, Burger King etc.) Chick-Fil-A is well above average.

The customer service is always top notch and their restaurants are typically very clean, including their restrooms. As @Busflyer said, their employees are polite and tend to be higher grade than those you find at most fast food chains (ie., piercings, tattoos and hygiene.)

Top this with their Christian-like environment and I, as well as most, feel like they set themselves apart from the rest of the competition.

We don't get Chik-Fil-A sammiches (both keto) but the salads are indeed very good.

We first experienced Chik-Fil-A back in about 1980. The sandwiches were AMAZINGly good. Incredibly tasty, juicy and wonderful. Now they're... uninspiring. Bland, not as juicy as they were.
But... they're minty!

:D

My great-grandfather sired my grandfather in his 70s, and then another one after that. Your gun is probably still loaded too, unless you had yourself fixed, or had mumps.

Neutered ...... uh oh .... forgot to report .....paging Dr Bruce

I've been there once but it's not my thing. 9 months out of the year I'm going 100 mph, so most of the time I'm just grabbing something because it's quick, cheap, and it has to be only semi-tasty to satisfy my needs. Mcd's, Taco Bell, etc. are fine. I actually like BK, but I don't have the patience for them. Their drive-through line is almost always empty and I still end up driving off after 10-12 min. with no food most of the time.

I like good food, but eating isn't a special thing for me. I'm as happy with a $1 hamburger as I am with a $75 steak. My favorite meal on earth is a grilled ham and cheese and bowl of soup.

I was really disappointed the first time I went to In and Out. I was expecting a burger on par with Five Guys but soon realized that they are in the same class as McDonalds, Burger King, and Wendy’s.

I’d take Chick-fil-A over In and Out any day.

I just wish they’d bring back the spicy chicken biscuit in my local area.

I seldom eat fast food. The majority of my eating takes place at home.
Me too. Food served in restaurants, especially of the fast food variety are saturated in fat and salt. I can do far better for less money in my own kitchen. I've heard excuses from guys who don't work in offices, but I know them for feeble excuses. Anyone can carry a small cooler.

I’m not sure how In N Out got bumped from anything? They’ve never tried to be the biggest of anything. That’s why they are not a franchise like the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm not an Inn n Out fanatic. I like them, and in fact had them for lunch, but they are not my favorite fast food burger joint. They do lettuce wrap well, which is a requirement for me. And I don't eat fries so two of their lettuce wrapped doubles fulfills my burger and salad need.

My favorite chain is hands down Habit Burger. I don't think they have them outside California, but they char grill, have bigger patties, do lettuce wrap best of all of them, and have a lot of different items on the menu, much of which I would eat. Salads. Tri-tip. Sushi grade ahi tuna. That same said chicken salad at Chic fil A can be had for a couple bucks cheaper at the Habit.

Fast food doesn't -have- to be unhealthy. It's what you order. Salted and greasy burgers? Well guess, what, they are going to be the same way if I make them at home.

Habit is new here in Central Florida. Well, relatively, maybe 2-3 years. But they are excellent!

Habit is new here in Central Florida. Well, relatively, maybe 2-3 years. But they are excellent!

Interesting. I go to the Habit here so often that the Burger Girls think I'm stalking them.

I’d disagree. Yes, it’s fast food but as far as fast food goes, it’s well above average. Their salads are fresh and really good.
I’m impressed with the caliber of people they manage to hire. It’s a fast food job but at least around home, the employees are friendly and not all tatted up or poked full of holes like Taco Bell.

I’d gladly eat at Taco Bell before chick-fil-a. I’m not saying they suck but the food is just so so. Yes they do seem to have decent employees for the most part but again not that much better than average. Just slightly so.

And I don’t see what tats and piercings have to do with anything. I have neither but I know many a wonderful person and hard worker with both.

I've been off fast food for over a year now. But even when it was still part of my diet, I pretty much only went to chains that were around when I was growing up. Never been to Sonic. Never been to a Red Robin. Never been to a Hardee's. Never been to Chik-Fil-A.

Of those you mentioned, I’d recommend trying Hardee’s.

Back