tinerj

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
tinerj
My latest book has a lot of flying in it. I think flying enthusiasts will enjoy it. Shouldn’t I Be Dead is a mystery with a lot of action, romance, and a shoot-out or two. Its FREE to everyone for five days starting August 2, 2019, and free to Kindle Unlimited members after that. Get the $4.95 book free here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T3G6FVX
I’m been a long-time member of POA and have about 1,500 hours in GA aircraft. In Shouldn’t I Be Dead, the search is on for some weapon systems left over from World War II and the Cold War. The search takes the main characters to abandoned and out of the way airfields. The man characters also learn about the ‘total war’ that was World War II.
Here’s more about the book. Jonah survives a vicious murder attempt. He recruits former Army girl Christy to help solve the mystery of who wants him dead. As Christy tries to keep him alive, their investigation leads to a man of nightmare evil. Jonah and Christy must stop the man’s sinister plot that threatens innocent lives.
For Christy, working with Jonah takes skill. He is smart, wealthy, and attractive. A head injury limits his ability to show emotions, although he does feel emotions. Christy must interpret his feelings. Jonah misunderstands social clues. Are people lying to him? Christy must help him understand the motivation of others.
Remember the book is FREE for a limited time, and will continue to be free for Amazon Prime customers. This is my 100th book! To find others, search on John Hudson Tiner.
Shouldnt-I-Be-Dead-14x20.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. I just downloaded it to Kindle Unlimited.

Here is what one character says about the B-32. Hope he is right. The book should make an aviation enthusiast happy, and probably enough errors to keep a nit-picker happy, too.
“No one could predict how long the war would last. They did full production right up to the end. Thousands of aircraft became obsolete and useless overnight. One gigantic, four-engine bomber, the B-32, never saw combat in Europe. Most of the B-32s were flown straight from the factory to an airport in Arkansas to be chopped up. Aluminum, copper, and other metals were removed. More than a hundred B-32s were built, and all disappeared into scrap piles in less than four years. None exist today, not even in museums.”

your link seems to be missing a . in the www. in the URL referral, not in the text.

That airport in Arkansas was Walnut Ridge. I was just there a week ago.

Working on changing it. Search on Shouldn't I Be Dead

OK Corrected in the main post. Or, at least, it works for me. Here it is corrected:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T3G6FVX

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks, I have Prime and will give it a read :)

Back