Top Gun 2 Teaser

Top gun 2 maverick attends the local college to get a masters in "management" spends an afternoon getting his junior officers to complete their quarterly SAP training. Leaves the office about 2 for a long weekend.

Top Gun III: Maverick sitting in a drab government office somewhere flying a drone 10,000 miles away.

Wonder how many times Mav was passed over for O-7?

Plot, schmot. Airplanes. Fast, loud, well armed airplanes.

And boobs.

What more could you want? Oh, OK. Young hot sweaty guys too, for you lot.

I actually think flying rubber dog poop out of Hong Kong would be a decent gig.

It would be humorous if that's the job Maverick has at the start of the movie.

Think of the awesome opportunity for Product placement!

Depends, Ez-Go, Walk-in bathtubs, Lifealert, etc...

Looks like some cool photography, which is really all I expect from this. I'm sure I'll see it, though odds are I'll wait for it to get to Netflix.

It's just not the same with the F18, the Tomcat was way cooler. I hope the whole movie isn't low level flying as I liked the aerial shots from the original. I am really looking forward to this.

Hmmmm, pressure suit collar.

Maverick deploys from a specially adapted Falcon rocket and wing-suits it to take out high altitude drones!

Elon Musk cameo to add just a bit more schlock to the movie (I mean c’mon, every cut in that trailer was an ode to the first movie, guess there really is no more original content in Hollywood).

I won’t be there opening week, but will eventually see it, maybe free somewhere. Since it’s the modern times, I’d expect a handful of ‘starlets’ within.

a4c5d5688956b5bb4eca09e78f33eb53.jpg

Tom Cruise and Paul Rudd. Both were better looking than the rest of us when we were the same age. Both better looking than us when they’re 20 yrs older.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back