Area 51 Raid

Stingray Don

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Stingray Don
Anyone here joining in? We could all fly our planes in mass formation!

Leeroy Jenkins!!!!!!!!!!

area-51-raid-01.jpg

https://nypost.com/2019/07/15/viral-area-51-raid-amasses-1-million-recruits-gets-air-force-warning/

Fake news.... This "Area 51" you refer to does not exist. Oh yea,,,,, Follow the white rabbit......Knock, Knock

You wanna check out Area 51? Send a drone with a camera. Wouldn't be that hard depending on things like GPS spoofing and the like.

Well there is no way 600,000 ppl are just going to show up. They’ll be lucky to get a 1,000.

That seems like the place that would work hard to prevent an intrusion

I just looked up the Area 51 restricted area and realized it goes from the surface to unlimited.

I was really hoping it only went up to FL600, then I could at least formulate a plan to fly over...

Well there is no way 600,000 ppl are just going to show up. They’ll be lucky to get a 1,000.

That seems like the place that would work hard to prevent an intrusion

That'd be a worse percentage than the million man march.

Very remote area, extreme heat, I doubt people will show up.
You can shoot tires and folks will struggle to survive.

I’ve seen it from the air in My Dakota from the east edge of R4808N on a quiet Sunday. Pretty sure it would have created problems if I had landed at the facility.

Even if a thousand show up (which I'd bet a Hamilton against), organizing a group of jerk offs that large would require leadership skills beyond the capabilities of those who believe aliens are housed there. Evidence of my suspicion points to how public they've been in this. They even advertised the rally point. Oh come on.

This will be a practice on how well the military is capable of mobilizing a large group of well trained soldiers in short order to defend the base. The thing I'm curious about is the location the military will build temporary holding cells. They'll need it. I'd bet they will be placed far off the beaten track. They certainly have a load of unused real estate out there no where near sensitive operations.

News of this is certainly embarassing. The world must be laughing at us.

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

So hypothetically is there any conceivable way one might arrange to have an in-flight emergency that you could argue necessitated landing at that big airfield”over there” that you can’t ID because all your Nav gear went down?

....and livestream it.

So hypothetically is there any conceivable way one might arrange to have an in-flight emergency that you could argue necessitated landing at that big airfield”over there” that you can’t ID because all your Nav gear went down?

....and livestream it.

Try it and let us know what happens! :D

I flew at least 10 of the various Red/Green/Black flag exercises out of Nellis in my career and was in an out of Tonopah many times on special projects on the range out of China Lake and the USAF was very clear that flying into "the box" meant you were done flying for the exercise and if you had a land ASAP emergency you could land there but you were on a ride home and not flying your jet. They're pretty humorless about it.

Ironically, 4 years after I retired I was there for a week with my post-Navy career with the exact same security clearance in pretty much the exact same business. I just rode in a 737 instead and it was no big deal.

You might get in trouble if you land, so just do a low pass. And turn off your transponder so they can’t track you.

Even if a thousand show up (which I'd bet a Hamilton against), organizing a group of jerk offs that large would require leadership skills beyond the capabilities of those who believe aliens are housed there. Evidence of my suspicion points to how public they've been in this. They even advertised the rally point. Oh come on.

This will be a practice on how well the military is capable of mobilizing a large group of well trained soldiers in short order to defend the base. The thing I'm curious about is the location the military will build temporary holding cells. They'll need it. I'd bet they will be placed far off the beaten track. They certainly have a load of unused real estate out there no where near sensitive operations.

News of this is certainly embarassing. The world must be laughing at us.

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

The world is already rotfltao, this is a mere giggle

Back