For Sale: Aircraft Looking for partners in Kansas City area

SPX Investor

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
JJ
Looking to start a partnership in the Kansas City area. Open to whatever, lets figure something out! Not an LSA though.
Multi, single, whatever. Fast is good! =)

Thanks!

Make sure @Matthew, @ja_user, and @Ted DuPuis have your info and what your looking for. So if they come across anyone that might be a potential, they can refer them your way.

Might be interested... Just moved back to KC after 10 years away

I am closest to MKC but anywhere is up for discussion....

Something faster, long range XC would be great, but something is better than nothing......

Please don't take this the wrong way... How close are you to buying and how much can you pony up? I have a friend in the area that can afford this and might be interested. But I am not going to waste his time if this is at the dreaming stage. No offense meant and there is nothing wrong with dreaming.

I am personally ready to go....depending how much you are talking but at least $100k ready now. I have been looking for a while. Had my own plane for a while as well. I don't have a particular plane picked out for the partnership as I need to talk with the other partners first.

I am personally ready to go....depending how much you are talking but at least $100k ready now. I have been looking for a while. Had my own plane for a while as well. I don't have a particular plane picked out for the partnership as I need to talk with the other partners first.

Cool. I am sure my friend in KC can match that if he is interested. I will let him know.

Would OJC be an option? Thinking of selling my slower plane (hangared at LXT right now) and getting in to something like a DA40 but need a partner...

Would OJC be an option? Thinking of selling my slower plane (hangared at LXT right now) and getting in to something like a DA40 but need a partner...

I was texting my friend in the area that might be up for partnership. but we got involved talking about something else and I forgot to ask him. I did ask him which was the most convenient airport to him and he said KOJC.

Ok, right now I have a verbal agreement with a buyer for my plane. If all goes well I should have it sold in about 10 days... will PM contact info.

I would be interested in a partnership for a xc plane. I have cash on hand. My preference would be MKC but flexible given the right arrangement. PM me for contact information if interested. So many variables it would be easier to discuss over the phone.

Last edited:
Something like a SR22 would be a good in this area, always make the wife’s happy and great instrument bird and TKS isn’t a substitute for good flight planning but could get you out of trouble in certain situations. Just thinking out loud

I would be interested in partnering on an SR22 G5 at KOJC if anyone knows anyone.

If you're not already part of the group, look up the KC Aviators Facebook group. Active, large, group of local pilots. Likely to find some traction there.

Back