I need a really good caption

When a cheapskate father(or mother) won't upgrade from a two seater.

The new Garmin Holo display features user selectable characters such as Mr T, OJ, or that kid from Problem Child.

Family trip to Oshkosh in a 2 seater

I told you son, one more scream in my headset and you are outa here.

"Found the leak... hand me a 1/2" flare-nut wrench!"

Update....this is a slide in my Young Eagle ground school. So inside jokes won’t work (Garmin, OSH, etc )

So far, I like the family trip in a 2 seater and cleaning the windshield.

Dad, I'm calling the FAA! You'll be back to flying butt fans when they find out what you did to me!

"Even Frontier didn't charge me extra for an INSIDE seat!"

Well what do YOU think? Does it LOOK like we're there yet?

"I told you that if you didn't stop fighting with your sister, you were going to ride outside!"

I spent most of my formative years being unjustly accused of picking on my 2 sisters...

Since it’s for young eagles.

“This is where we stick the young turkeys, so please behave.”

The pre-pubescent flying dream gone horribly wrong.

Update....this is a slide in my Young Eagle ground school. So inside jokes won’t work (Garmin, OSH, etc )

But, but, you posted it on POA! How could you expect NOT to get inside (aviation) captions.

If you want "outside" captions post it on FaceBook with all the cute cat photos.

Hey kids, just remember to keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times ... or else this happens!

As an aside, I was participating in a YE event a few weeks ago and an EAA volunteer wandered over looking at the Tiger while I was talking with the parents and getting the kids loaded in. And he chose that moment to start asking me if the wing ribs were glued (or something like that). I brushed him off but some people just don’t understand there are certain things you don’t say in certain situations. Yeah man, the whole thing is held together with glue, tape and unicorn sparkles. I’m surprised it’s lasted this long! Hey, wait, where are you kids running off to?

To master the steep turn, use a sight picture with your kid's ear intersecting the horizon.

Back