For Sale Looking to buy a Swift

Strutwipe

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Strutwipe
Hi All,

I am interested in purchasing a Global/Temco Swift. Please keep you eyes and ears open.
Best,
Mark

Hi All,

I am interested in purchasing a Global/Temco Swift. Please keep you eyes and ears open.
Best,
Mark
Just sent you a PM. There is a guy in Tyler Texas that has one for sale.

Thank you very much. I've been in contact with him.
Best,
Mark

There's one for sale in eastern Washington. If you want I could try and get the seller's info to you.

Thank you very much, I appreciate your wiliness to help out.

I sent a message to the seller. If she want's, I will forward her contact info. I think the plane was her dad's. It looks immaculate from pictures posted in a private Facebook group.

Thank you very much!
Best,
Mark

ktup, thanks. The first one has been sold and the second is currently being flown to AK. All, please keep the info coming, much appreciated. On a side note, Strutwipe will be at Oshkosh in the Aircraft Spruce hangar booth 1156. Stop on by and give me a beer!
Best,
Mark

ktup, thanks. The first one has been sold and the second is currently being flown to AK. All, please keep the info coming, much appreciated. On a side note, Strutwipe will be at Oshkosh in the Aircraft Spruce hangar booth 1156. Stop on by and give me a beer!
Best,
Mark
New Glarus Spotted Cow :cheers:

Join Swift “Club” and talk to Swift knowledgeable folks before committing to buy any. Lots of mods over the years and frequently not documented. Also a few quirks in handling.

I owned one for a few years. Great plane. I defected to the RV camp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is one for sale at CNI, only saw it from a distance, I don't have anything to do with it, but worth looking into, Gary

Good luck! Swifts are such cool airplanes. If I can ever afford a second airplane, it'll probably be a Swift. (Unless it's something that floats.)

Hi Kenny,

Emailed and left a phone message. I have not heard back from her. I figured I will reengage after Oshkosh.

Best,

Mark

Back