Best Site to Find Airplanes for Sale

What’s your favorite website regarding aircraft sales?

• Total voters
I used global plane search. Searches a lot of sites I didnt know existed. Its hit and miss on accuracy tho.

We sold our Aeronca Chief using Craigslist. Ran it in 4 areas (Twin Cities, Fargo, GF, Chicago). Had 2 credible offers in 2 days and a cash in hand deposit (for half the value!) on the 3rd day. Was fully sold in 3 weeks.

We found our 182 on Craigslist (Wisconsin). Didn't even have pictures!!! But at 1900hrs total time and a new top end we had to look. My wife flew it out of his field 3wks later after a pre-buy.

I am helping sell my wife's friend's Citabria. She doesn't fly it enough to justify keeping it anymore. It had a prop strike...I think it tipped on the nose after heavy braking. Buldoc did all the work....envy :) I am definitely going to list it on Craigslist and I am gonna post it directly at 4 specific airports. I think I can have it sold in about 30 days. If I don't have a credible offer after 2wks I will try one of the main sites.

ps. I didn't cast a vote, should have at least had 'other'.

I put my Tiger for sale on Barnstormers at midnight, and had 30 callers before noon. No tire kickers, first 10 sent contracts. First one sent contract and deposit. Guess it actually "sold" in 6 hours as they started calling extremely early.

Back