Aircraft for Music Video shoot in the Northeast?

hish747

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Hish747
Hi All,
I'm working with an artist seeking to film an aviation themed music video for one of his new songs. We are looking to feature a cabin class twin or light jet as the focal point of the video. It would be great if we could shoot some video inside the aircraft as well. If anyone has such an aircraft or knows of one with an owner who may be willing to let us film their aircraft please let me know. Ideally within a 150 miles of KBDL. PM or email is best at hisham@hish.com.
Thank you!
Hish

To clarify we aren’t looking to fly the plane at all, just film next to it in the hangar or on the ramp.

Chart Supplement says East Central. :p

Sorry for the delay...busy month. While my 310 isn't cabin class, I do have a buddy with a 340 in a couple hangars over and I'm sure he'd be down. Of course we are in the Chicago area so @hish747 and his crew/groupies would have to travel. Is this a champagne being pored on people kind of video or not....need to make sure the audience in properly briefed. :)

Sorry for the delay...busy month. While my 310 isn't cabin class, I do have a buddy with a 340 in a couple hangars over and I'm sure he'd be down. Of course we are in the Chicago area so @hish747 and his crew/groupies would have to travel. Is this a champagne being pored on people kind of video or not....need to make sure the audience in properly briefed. :)

We hadn’t though of pouring champagne on anyone but we’re open to all ideas at this point! I should mention that we have almost no budget so that’s why we’re really looking for something local. By the way if you were local the 310 would more than do as it’s way nicer than anything I fly! Thanks for checking back in, I really appreciate it.

It's North an East of Texas, so it's FAR Northeast!

Be careful. Using that logic, you’ll have all of the Alaska folks calling the entire contiguous 48 southeast. Then the distance I’d have to travel for a southeast fly-in would be far too great.

Back