Horror at Taco Bell! Tortilla shortage!

Crunch wrap supreme and a Mountain Dew is a winning combo. I prefer Moe’s if I have to do fast food Mexican though.

Most of it is Tex-Mex when it comes to Mexican cuisine, and there's nothing wrong with that. I do love me some hand-made tamales though.

Tex Mex...... I’ll take Taco Bell instead. SoCal Mexican food......always.

Sorry. I made it when I lived in NC and I assumed I couldn't change it. If you look a little lower it says location Atlanta. :D

Yeah, BrianI-LIVE-IN-GEORGIA-NOW-CAUSE-NC-DOESNT-HAVE-DELTACOS is a more appropriate and accurate user name. Mods, make it happen so this confusion no longer plaques our members.

I dunno, I had the best Mexican food I’ve ever tasted at a hole in the wall type place in Albuquerque, called Casa de Benavidez. Now THAT was authentic. I felt right at home with all of the Latina women around too!

Yes, in Albuquerque where there is a larger employee pool to pick from, unlike Gallup where the same people are hired and fired over and over.

Also in Las Cruses (or more correctly Mesilla) La Posta is a very good Tex Mex and Mexican food restaurant. The place looks old because it is surrounded by an approximately 150 year old adobe wall. This place survived indian attacks and fed some famous old west outlaws back in the early days. We try to get there a few times a year.

In Clovis there is an old building, rather poor looking building that is Jaunitos Restaurant. Behind the place is an abandoned hotel that has squatters living in it. It really looks like a place to avoid but it has wonderful food.

My early aviation career was based on 49 cent tacos from Taco Bell. Before my daughter was diagnosed with Celiac disease, a step father/daughter bonding moment happened over a fest at Taco Bell.

Now that she’s a doctor and I lost 40 lbs on Keto, I don’t eat Taco Bell much anymore.

Back