Did MAKG1 take his business elsewhere?

My doctor is under strict orders to not prescribe anything I don't absolutely need. I'm 78 and have no wish to make the medical community richer upon my exit.

Do not resuscitate. I wish to go peacefully in my own bed that I built in 1976.

Not me. I want to go not so peacefully in the bed of a young woman.

My wife says if she ever catches me with one, that's how I'll go.

Does that mean she is ok with me doing it? :dunno:

Bump...

Anybody heard from him lately?

On a fishing trip with James and Fearless T...

We all come and go. Some go for longer. Some go forever. The end game is a mute point though. We all HAVE to go at some point.

On a fishing trip with James and Fearless T...

Haven't seen either of those two for a little bit. Did they exit the pattern for parts unknown? Seems like we keep losing our more colorful folks and they are often some of our most knowledgeable ones as well.

Every time I see overdrive148 post I think, "isn't that the guy with the crazy avatar?" Yet I can't remember what it looked like.

gaming-gif-toad-mario-gif-3525856.gif

I used to watch Days of Our Lives but over time the storylines got stale. In that respect, POA is like a good soap opera that for some has run its course. That and the fact that it’s gets tiring hearing Ryan being right all the time.

I used to watch Days of Our Lives but over time the storylines got stale. In that respect, POA is like a good soap opera that for some has run its course. That and the fact that it’s gets tiring hearing Ryan being right all the time.

Did someone say Soap Opera!! @SixPapaCharlie , dude, time for another episode of 'as the propwash hits the fan' or whatever you called that

Back