A little windy, even for fargo

No Prob.... I just got ADSB so I'm good.................:rollercoaster:.

Yes agreed, with ADSB out you should be able to land just fine.

Also, aren't Fargo runways like 2000ft wide :)

absolutely-adorable-kitten-photos-too-cute-animal-planet-pichers-of-kittens.jpg

Yes agreed, with ADSB out you should be able to land just fine.

Also, aren't Fargo runways like 2000ft wide :)

Landing? Yea, nuh bruh.... I was talking about punching through that squall line. I just watched a yewetoob vid on how to navigate purple and white dB returns safely on nexrad. So I’m pretty confident.

Taxiing might be harder than the landing.

I was wondering if by some miracle one taxis to the runway, release the brakes .... it should just fly on its own, in theory at least. Man I could saved a lot of gas today

Landing? Yea, nuh bruh.... I was talking about punching through that squall line. I just watched a yewetoob vid on how to navigate purple and white dB returns safely on nexrad. So I’m pretty confident.

Ok now I am confused... what else other than ADSB would you use to punch through squall lines?

My plane spent much of its life in SD. I picked it up in MN and on check-out day it was blowing 35kts plus that had some crosswind component to it, just can't recall. I asked the then owner if he was comfortable giving me a checkout in the 'breezy' conditions. He said that if we waited for the wind to quit blowing they would never fly in MN lol

Back