Who's good with wood? (another craigslist find)

Nor has anyone else. You seem to want to read 'I have experiences with similar situations and have seen these kinds of issues in those situations...' as meaning that person is therefore saying 'I saw this thing happen once therefore 100% of all similar situations including this one will have this issue....'

That is not what the words say nor does anyone beside you think that is what they mean. Relax.
Nobody is getting uptight except you. It’s hard to make assumptions about something when nobody here knows for sure. That’s all Tom is saying and I agree. No need to start stirring the pot.

Last edited:
Nor has anyone else.
FACT!
You made a flat statement that the oil was not getting hot enough.

How do you know that? When in fact oil heats up faster when not flying, we all know that many engines get over heated on the taxi to or from the runway

FACT!
You made a flat statement that the oil was not getting hot enough.
Put your reading glasses on Tom, I made no such statement. Doesn't matter though. The whole discussion is pointless and I'm kind of regretting commenting at all. You win. Forget I said anything. Have a nice weekend.

post 36.
My mistake, Dean V. has credit.

How do you know it wasn't?

That would be a hell of a bunch of taxi to warm the oil to temperature to 245F and taxi long enough to boil off the moisture with spring temperatures Minneapolis over the last few months.

That would be a hell of a bunch of taxi to warm the oil to temperature to 245F and taxi long enough to boil off the moisture with spring temperatures Minneapolis over the last few months.
How longs your warm up start up to take off? or do you take off with a cold engine?'

Back