Bye Bye airport

Something's fishy about the article. It's almost like something The Onion would publish. Where in Northern California? What's the name of the development? What's the judge's name?

The development with the complaining neighbors was demolished and they're going to extend the runway length?

How many of you guys fell for this yarn?

Something's fishy about the article. It's almost like something The Onion would publish. Where in Northern California? What's the name of the development? What's the judge's name?

The development with the complaining neighbors was demolished and they're going to extend the runway length?

Umm no one is my guess.

I fell for it. I bought a cap, some sunglasss, a jacket, some decals, clothing and a watch and learned about chemtrails. But I still don’t know who to vote for

Good article. Gave me a good laugh this morning before work.

Apparently a lot of folks,
https://sierrahotel.net

All you need to read is...

In addition, the class action lawsuit also states that larger aircraft such as the 4 seat Cessna 172 have been operating at odd, late night hours. Residents stated that the overpowered aircraft caused their houses to shake and animals to flee due to their formidable power plants :D:rolleyes:

That was a fun read. I think all of us would love to see judges side with airports in lawsuits like that, but no judge, especially in California, would make a ruling like that, and probably would not have the authority to do so.

Do the Xs in the streets sound familiar?

OMG, there really is an anti-Daley.......in our dreams. Nice onionish article!

All you need to read is...

In addition, the class action lawsuit also states that larger aircraft such as the 4 seat Cessna 172 have been operating at odd, late night hours. Residents stated that the overpowered aircraft caused their houses to shake and animals to flee due to their formidable power plants :D:rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5-stars! Awesome response from the 'judge'! Love the pilot photo at the end.

Back