RDU area, weekend of June 21st.

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
I will be in the RDU area with family Friday the 21st to Monday 24th. Might have the opportunity to meet with PoA members in the area on Friday night or Sunday night.

Who is in the area?

There's an outside chance that @RDUPilot is at RDU. Just a hunch, though. :)

You rang... :D

I am in the area, like 10mins from the airport... @AggieMike88 PM me...
When the various plans firm up, I will.

(PS, you need to work on your Lurch imitation..... it came off on my end like a strange Uncle Fester)

Paging @eman1200 . It's not too far for me but as it appears to be a weekend that means I will be out of town for work...

Let me know too. It would be fun to get together.

Nuts, have an IT go live at work. Expect to be out of town.

I will be there by then. Moving about 30 minutes south of RDU next weekend.

Why aren't you taking 55WB?
Circumstances about this trip require the increased certainties commercial air travel provide over flying the 182. I'll explain more when I see you in person.

Possible meet up day has firmed up.... Sunday Evening.... Likely the area in the vicinity of KRDU. Not sure of time, but likely 1830-1930.

If you are interested in participating, PM me your real name, phone number, and email address if you haven't already done so. And put a quick note in this thread that you did... this way I can keep up with who's who and who might be joining.

Bumping this thread to start making plans. Can meet folk on Sunday evening and will be staying near RDU. But will have a car so can travel to a different destination.

I have Mark's info. But would like others.

Who else can attend, where are awe going to go, and when?

Mike, I don't have a specific recommendation - I don't eat a lot near there - but there are a bunch of restaurants of all types within 10-15 minutes of RDU. Couple of brewpubs like Lonerider too.

Back