Missed me again

Matthew

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Matthew
This time the tornado swung north. The sirens fired up a few times, but the storm swung north. Unfortunately, it’s on a direct path to some friends of ours. Estimated to be EF3 by one of the local weather guessers.

We’ve been getting tornado warnings in north east PA. Something we are not used to. Today’s ones just passed to the north and south of me but last week for the kids out of bed and headed to safe spot..the storm passed just a few lines north- no actual tornado that time.

It’s past us, heading into KCKS now. I’m watching the news. A number of houses hit in Lawrence. Some damage in the town where my friends live. Hard for spotters to see the funnel because of all the rain around it. Doppler radar is what’s mainly being used to track it now. It may not technically be a tornado right this minute (funnel cloud on the ground), but the radar echoes show circulation.

My friends came through ok. The tornado passed just south of them. Right now he’s helping board up houses that lost windows.

We've been seeing the reports on the news here in the PNW. I'm glad we don't live in the area where those storms are popping. Stay safe!

A guy I work with showed me a picture of the house of friend of his. Destroyed. The 4 of them are OK, but they lost all their pets.

Passed just a couple of miles north of me. Weather guesser just said they upped it to EF4

EF4, yowza.

Just talked with a friend. He’s OK but the houses the next road over got hammered.

Back