AME contacted the FAA to "warn" them about me!

Just a reminder, do some preflight prep with any AME you’re considering, beyond the closest with the FAA search. It’s usually worth a drive to avoid this nonsense.

WOW! NOBODY gave him more than 1 star! That must be some special kind of douche bag!

Either that, or someone created a bunch of sock puppet accounts to post crap reviews for him.

Either that, or someone created a bunch of sock puppet accounts to post crap reviews for him.

Well, the other thing I noticed is that a high percentage of people who rated him (on the star scale) also posted a review. Usually, that's a tiny fraction as well. In addition, the reviews were spaced out over a significant period of time, so it's not like one person got mad and went and created a bunch of accounts to post bad reviews with.

Either they're real, or someone was so hell-bent on revenge they were able to go for a slow burn on the fake. But, given that just among PoA users there are something like four separate horror stories about the guy, I'm inclined to believe the reviews are real.

Back