Cessna 182: Nav light bulb part number

Sinistar

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Brad
Does anyone know the standard halogen bulb number (GE ???) for the Cessna wingtip navigation light bulb. Our is a 1972 182P. It will be a clear light that is placed behind a colored lens. I think the bulb is round at the top and partly blocked off. Our wingtip light does not have a strobe assembly.

Kickin myself for not removing it but it was 11pm when I put the plane away the other night. The hangar is 30min away and won't be out there until next week. Trying to get one ordered before the weekend. I have a full manual but I didn't see bulb numbers (Cessna or GE) listed. And yes, I will eventually go LED and have read all 3,000 posts on here regarding how great they are. We do have LED landing lights. But the next $400x2 is going towards my ADSB out.

@ktup-flyer You Rock!!!!

I have an old scanned copy of the Skylane Service Manual from the previous owner. The best I could find is the part number for some assembly (C622001-0202) in the wiring diagrams but I just couldn't find the actual lamp part number. I'll pm you my email address, would love to have the part manual!

Did you order yet. I have 2 I dont need. I would
send them to you.

I did order but would happily take them since the other side should go soon. I'll pm you.

Back