Citation Down - Indianapolis

Earlier they were saying it was a prop plane, but I thought I saw a jet in the wreckage. This is where I've been training for my PPL, but I haven't flown in a few months. I hope it's no one I know, although it's still sad either way.

God bless.
Doesn’t look like there is a lot left to examine

An WX was not significant today.

Earlier they were saying it was a prop plane, but I thought I saw a jet in the wreckage. This is where I've been training for my PPL, but I haven't flown in a few months. I hope it's no one I know, although it's still sad either way.

All Cessnas are prop-planes you know.

I don't see any thrust reversers so that leads me to believe its some really old 500 series.

Another Cessna Citation (of some sort) crashed soon after takeoff? Holy smokes! How many now? West coast in the ocean, Cleveland in the lake, Atlanta, one or two more, I forget where right now. Another out West in the mountains, I think. Sheesh.

The identities of the people who died have been released:

The Hancock County Coroner’s Office says the victims were husband and wife, 75-year-old Robert Walter Holman Jr. and 61-year-old Robin Lynch Holman. The couple was from Incline Village, Nevada.[QUOTE/]

Back