I’m on the backside of 30 and back on my own

H5hTrME.png

Many women of this age have children and distrust small planes (not unreasonably so). Maybe Alaska has a different culture as well.

Well, in your defense, I did say 'chicks'. Just teasing.

It kinda sounds like your looking for a partner more than someone to jump in the plane with you for a fun flight. Maybe that's the difference. I'm not looking for a partner and I have women asking me to take them for rides all the time. Sure a few guys, but mostly women.

When I met my second wife for the first time, somehow it slipped out that I was a pilot. (How do you tell if there is a pilot in the crowd? You don't have to! The pilot will tell you!). She said she had been up with her son's father-in-law and loved it! It was in an Archer - what kind of plane did I fly?

... a Piper Archer! A match made in heaven, I guess. 8 months later we were married.

-Skip

I found that most women I met were not that willing to hop in a small propeller driven plane, let alone with an amateur pilot.
Must be the age demographic. All of the girls I’ve been into will go flying with me in a heartbeat, but maybe it’s just because I’m a stud of a pilot. :)

Must be the age demographic. All of the girls I’ve been into will go flying with me in a heartbeat, but maybe it’s just because I’m a stud of a pilot. :)
I suspect the age demographic plays a role. Especially if they have kids. Young people are immortal (in their own minds). The older you get, the more you realize that life is fragile.

Back