Hitching a ride to OshKosh question

1anG

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
1anG
I seem to remember EAA air venture's website used to have a section of pilots posting that they were flying in and had space for a hitchhiker. I can't seem to find this. Anyone have any info on this.

Edit: I was looking to hitch from Florida, Daytona area

Last edited:
Put up a notice here. You never know...

If you're looking to bum a ride, it would probably help to put your location somewhere easy to find.

Going from Montana

I’m in Atlanta near FFC, ATL, HMP area. Would love to get a ride.

I would be interested in a ride from anywhere near KPOU. I have a C150f that I am kinda considering taking there, but I was hoping to go with my instructor in his C177RG. He already bought airline tickets, so that is not an option anymore and the 150 seems like an adventure, but not a comfortable ride. Any day, any length of time.

I seem to remember EAA air venture's website used to have a section of pilots posting that they were flying in and had space for a hitchhiker. I can't seem to find this. Anyone have any info on this.

Edit: I was looking to hitch from Florida, Daytona area

Note that Oshkosh is the town with an air show. OshKosh is a company that makes children's clothes. OskKosh used to manufacture in Oshkosh... now OshKosh manufactures in Vietnam. People in Oshkosh don't like OshKosh...

Paul

Note that Oshkosh is the town with an air show. OshKosh is a company that makes children's clothes. OskKosh used to manufacture in Oshkosh... now OshKosh manufactures in Vietnam. People in Oshkosh don't like OshKosh...

Paul
Not to be confused with Oshkosh which makes big military trucks. They're based in Oshkosh and manufacture in Oshkosh, People in Oshkosh DO like Oshkosh, but not OshKosh. Enjoy the Oshkosh airshow! Oh and Oshkosh is based at Oshkosh airport!

Not to be confused with Oshkosh which makes big military trucks. They're based in Oshkosh and manufacture in Oshkosh, People in Oshkosh DO like Oshkosh, but not OshKosh. Enjoy the Oshkosh airshow! Oh and Oshkosh is based at Oshkosh airport!

Oshkosh begosh, I didn’t know all these things, I’ll call EAA airventure instead

Back