Sac's Hack

There are many scary things in the world, but not much is scarier than imagining DenverPilot and Jeremiah Weed - together.

conrad_cover_3_small.jpg
Well here we go... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08225PWWT

This one has been in the making for some time. Our own Anymouse played a role in technical advise on Afghanistan (Bagram and Kandahar, specifically) and served as a beta reader.

I actually produced the cover myself, based on one of prior professionally produced cover. I played around with different color schemes and ended up going with the sepia. The cover photo was a shot I snapped of the state capitol building in Sacramento. I think I was heading back from the pub and stopped to photograph a protest. I already forgot what they were protesting.

Great! Something new to read while going to Hong Kong, Vietnam, and a couple of other places.

Well, according to my editor and Anymouse, it will not disappoint. I'm pretty happy about how this one came out. The process is not unsimilar to how @Ted DuPuis puts effort in to his Cobra. Take one step forward, two steps back, and then you figure it all out.

Reactions: Ted
Well, according to my editor and Anymouse, it will not disappoint. I'm pretty happy about how this one came out. The process is not unsimilar to how @Ted DuPuis puts effort in to his Cobra. Take one step forward, two steps back, and then you figure it all out.

********. The way I work on the Cobra is:

SQUIRREL !!!!

Thanos looks ****ed. Maybe it's 'cause someone stole his shirt.

Nauga,
uncovered

Was this the one that I had a cameo in?

Yeah, remember? That night in Chattanooga during the fly in when those guys wanted to kick our asses? I snapped that photo of you defending our honor.

Yeah, remember? That night in Chattanooga during the fly in when those guys wanted to kick our asses? I snapped that photo of you defending our honor.
You da man!

********. The way I work on the Cobra is:

SQUIRREL !!!!

Damn. Over 2 years ago, still not on the road. :(

@flyingcheesehead has seen it. As has @steingar. They can give PIREPS. :)
I remember that, better days. I remember meeting Nate and his delightful mutant spouse; I talk about her in Genetics class. I recall a very good time, though I don't recall any Jeremiah Weed. Then again, there was sufficient ethanol at that event to cause some degree of cognitive dysplasia.

I tried the Amazon thing for book publication, I wish I could take it back.

Somehow I missed all this. I’m going to have to try one of those books.

Somehow I missed all this. I’m going to have to try one of those books.

May I suggest Monhaupt Protocol. Strong female characters. Well, All of my novels have them, actually.

Well, check out Entrenched too. Same thing can be said.

Last edited:
thirdcov3_small.jpg

The Third Factor is out!

This has been several months in the making, and was a collaborative effort between myself and Anymouse from the Purple board.

View attachment 80262
Well here we go... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08225PWWT

This one has been in the making for some time. Our own Anymouse played a role in technical advise on Afghanistan (Bagram and Kandahar, specifically) and served as a beta reader.

I actually produced the cover myself, based on one of prior professionally produced cover. I played around with different color schemes and ended up going with the sepia. The cover photo was a shot I snapped of the state capitol building in Sacramento. I think I was heading back from the pub and stopped to photograph a protest. I already forgot what they were protesting.

View attachment 103918 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09QSS29L7

Purpleboard Anymouse was my editor and technical consultant on this one. I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

View attachment 125448

The Third Factor is out!

This has been several months in the making, and was a collaborative effort between myself and Anymouse from the Purple board.

Just happen to be passing through.

Always fun to edit Sac's books. This is the 3rd one where I got a credit.

Love that Lesouris guy!!!

Back