a&p ferry plane from auburn ca to phoenix dvt

craig65

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
craig
looking for A&p to get ferry permit to have cessna 320 twin moved rom auburn ca to phoenix deer valley airport plane is out of annual and needs to be flown to phoenix to get annual inspection done

Hi Craig, ar eyou looking for a commercial pilot to do the ferry flight as well as looking for an A&P to work with FSDO on a ferry permit?

Best of luck and congrats on the new Skynight!

Do you have a mechanic picked out in Phoenix to do the work? If so, perhaps it would be worthwhile asking your mechanic if he could ferry it or if he knows someone who would be willing to help. Or, better yet, why not annual it where it is at?

I live in Grass Valley, about 15 miles north of Auburn and work with SAC FSDO. I'm coming down to Sacramento on Friday and can discuss with you what is involved and how much I think the job is worth (pretty minimal).

Email me jim@rstengineering.com to take it off this board.

Thanks,

Jim

Thank you to all that reached out to me i am really happy i joined this forum you are all very helpful. I have found a person that is takeing care of the plane and getting it here to Arizona and am in the process of talking to people that can perform the annual inspection on my airplane. If you are a qualified a&p and would like to give a quote to do the annual inspection of my Cessna 320 b and don't mind having a owner assist then please contact me i would like to get started right away with it or at least in the very near future. I would love to hear from you i know it isn't possible to give a exact quote on something like this but i am sure you can give a ball park after seeing the plane. please reach out if interested i would love to hear from you.

Thank You
Craig Squillante
480-330-2223

ha ha you things that go fST ME TOOIMG_0470.JPG

Back