#bandozer

Ted

The pilot formerly known as Twin Engine Ted
Display Name

Display name:
iFlyNothing
So, we all know about the Ban Hammer. The Ban Dozer got put into use this weekend when Tim Winters showed up to the annual bonfire my wife and I have. So the three MC members in attendance hopped on and gave Tim the #bandozer

57462838_10215813225181221_4924725530135101440_n.jpg

Old pilots never die...they just get composted? :eek:
Or is that "landfilled"?

Shucks. That’d be worth good money and avgas to see.

You had your chance! I came all the way from the left coast to bandozer...

I’ve even had lessons. Almost ready for my type rating in it.

Laurie was even commenting on how she wishes Spike would get off his lazy behind and get up here one of these years. ;)

Ted doesn’t have the landfill blade. ;)

I also still haven't gotten you that serial number, although one of the attendees who knows much more about these things than I do said he thinks it's a 1940s vintage, not an early 50s.

I must have missed the invite.

ON second thought, I probably didn't.

I must have missed the invite.

ON second thought, I probably didn't.

We organize the bonfire on Facebook as it is not a public event. Like it or not, those who don't opt in to Facebook are more likely to not receive an invite.

Oh and here I figure it was just on purpose to not invite me. :D

Oh and here I figure it was just on purpose to not invite me. :D

Well Laurie does get veto power over everyone on the invitation list.

Especially if I don't put them on the list in the first place. :D

We organize the bonfire on Facebook as it is not a public event. Like it or not, those who don't opt in to Facebook are more likely to not receive an invite.
Hmm..

Guess I didn’t make the cut — even though we are FB friends!

:) ;)

So, we all know about the Ban Hammer. The BanDozer got put into use this weekend...

I see three MC members who need to be banned for discussing...and/or participating in...a ban on the #bandozer in the no ban speak zone!!

BTW...that f***ing #bandozer hurts!

(and what the hell was I thinking...laying down in front of a bulldozer with three people on board who had been drinking heavily??? Well, maybe not all three of them but at least one or two...especially the one at the helm)

I see three MC members who need to be banned for discussing...and/or participating in...a ban on the #bandozer in the no ban speak zone!!

BTW...that f***ing #bandozer hurts!

(and what the hell was I thinking...laying down in front of a bulldozer with three people on board who had been drinking heavily??? Well, maybe not all three of them but at least one or two...especially the one at the helm)

It was good seeing you too buddy. ;)

Back