Registration application, and bill of sales

The "office" is in Joklahoma City. Unless you have financing/escrow issues in play, you just mail them in.

Do you have a parent or legal guardian around to help you out? Seems like a lot of responsibility has been handed down for a minor to take care of in this whole situation.

Just my 2c

Last edited:
Not sure who you're buying the plane from, but usually an escrow company is a good idea. They are actually pretty cheap for the services provided like title search, lien search, funds transfer when conditions met, and registration with transfer of title at the FAA. Many are good one are located in Oklahoma near the FAA and walk the paperwork over for processing.

-David

I have some extra 8050s if you want to run by the house and pick a few up. The 10 is off to paint so won’t be at the airport much.

You can print them out online as well. The FAA finally got off their carbon paper kick and now scans everything.

I have some extra 8050s if you want to run by the house and pick a few up. The 10 is off to paint so won’t be at the airport much.
Heck, I threw out a stack once the FAA started using pdf instead of multipart NCR.

Last edited:
Back