We Gon do What They Say Can't be Done.

what happened back in the room...?

You now need to fly the monkey to some political event like Oshkosh.... :D

Congrats on mission accomplished. I'm, on the other hand, gonna do what they say has been done.

A: I hope that "pickle juice" you were drinking was really lemon-lime Gatorade.
B: When you first gave Eric his nickname I thought you called him "little anus".

what happened back in the room...?

What I understand to have happend was.

Well first there were a lot of adult beverages being slung about.
Mrs. 6PC almost never over indulges in the sauce. This was one such occasion.

We were all feeling good. The aforementioned Mrs. 6PC decided it was time to call it a night and went to sleep.
While the cats away, the men continued to have adventures. Then we headed back to my cabin and as I understand it, an inflatable doll wearing a Celine Dion mask was placed atop the sleeping Mrs. 6PC.

This bothered her ZERO percent. She found it quite funny.

Now the other thing was the inconsiderate @SixPapaCharlie saw a bottle of water on the nightstand and drank it.
Then that woman woke up to get a sip of her water. Oh hell!

Oh Boy. An argument ensued at the volume that the right combination of adult beverages produces.
Like we literally had a fight about a bottle of water while the room was spinning.

My understanding is the people in the living room thought she was mad about the Celine doll.
So in the morning I woke to apologetic texts and was all "Whoa usually it is me apologizing to others after a night of stupidity."

She and I were laughing in the morning that we got in a fight about a water bottle. (Thank you alcohol).
And she felt really bad that people thought she was mad about the doll incident. She didn't care in the slightest.

All is well. We're bringing dolls of our own next year.

Lol...That is in no way what I was talking about happening in the room.

Not that I'm going to talk about it....

Hmmm. Running Tennessee Whiskey across State lines from Texas to Kentucky.
Boy, if'n ya'll want to outrun The Law, ya'll really need a faster err-plane. And we ain't talkin' about no upgrade to a Mooney here either...

Back