American Airlines (PSA) pilot has killer credentials

I love the epaulets in the mug shot lols like he didn’t follow the 8 hours bottle to throttle

His side gig is probably why he is/was still a FO.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yikes. Apparently homeboy had quite a past. Starting with a contentious divorce while still in military service (ARMY O-4 AH-64 pilot), allegations of overcharging by the military from defenders of the accused online, a fervent cohort of online military circle "counter-PC culture" defenders of the man, yet an actual dismissal (Officer equivalent of dishonorable discharge) from the Army. A short amount of imprisonment (3 month) if I understood the conviction correctly as well.

So the plot is thick. Apparently the exwife too was convicted of tampering, by coaching the kids to lie under oath. There were allegations she was still legally married to another man in Tennessee, but the article didn't make it clear how that shook out as far as the accused dismissed Major's defense. The Army apparently offered the estranged wife 250K as transitional compensation if the accused was convicted of any of the sex offense charges. He wasn't convicted of those, so she couldn't collect on it. He was convicted of the mishandling of classified materials charges, and the catch-all unbecoming charges the military always throws at you during a Court Martial.

The article is hinting at the idea the murders were motivated to snuff federal witnesses from testifying against him in the trial relating to classified material. The married couple was in fact their neighbors. The allegation is that the killing plus the arson and burglary was meant to eliminate the male Phillips from testifying, plus getting rid of the physical evidence the deceased had against the now dismissed Major. How they were privy to that angle of his prior military classified material misconduct, nevermind the tissy with the ex-wife? I guess the trial will tell.

The online military defenders's community hold the position that the murder accusation is concocted by the exwife and apparently she was banging the married dude. Again, the plot is thick.

The biggest thing here for this particular message board is, this isn't looking good optics for PSA or regional hiring imo. The guy had a effing outright dismissal from the US ARMY plus confinement, when he got hired to swing gear in an RJ. Pilot shortage jokes and all that jazz, but that's just not a compliment to the regional job. not. one. bit. Color me unimpressed with regional hiring. It really puts the cherry on the cake of that rotors-to-regional transition programs :eek::D i keed i keed.

Fun fact. If you download classified information onto your personal computer, the military will find you guilty of mishandling classified information. Wow. Who knew ?

Fun fact. If you download classified information onto your personal computer, the military will find you guilty of mishandling classified information. Wow. Who knew ?

I can tell you who didn't. PSA. :rofl:

Crap. I fly AA a lot. Please AA, try to screen the douchebags out. I don't care about the military heroics. I want mentally stable and rational people to be my captain.

Crap. I fly AA a lot. Please AA, try to screen the douchebags out. I don't care about the military heroics. I want mentally stable and rational people to be my captain.
Well, this guy wasn’t AA and he wasn’t a Captain if the picture was accurate.

In the video of Martin, he says he joined the "calvary", and the news story linked above mentions Martin was a "Calvary Scout".

I thought people in Kentucky knew what the cavalry is. Fort Knox is the home of the U.S. Army's Cavalry and Armored forces museum, located in the Patton museum.

I am trying to figure out where I crossed paths with this guy....years ago somewhere in the Attack community...just can’t place it but for some reason...

Yikes. Apparently homeboy had quite a past. Starting with a contentious divorce while still in military service (ARMY O-4 AH-64 pilot), allegations of overcharging by the military from defenders of the accused online, a fervent cohort of online military circle "counter-PC culture" defenders of the man, yet an actual dismissal (Officer equivalent of dishonorable discharge) from the Army. A short amount of imprisonment (3 month) if I understood the conviction correctly as well.

So the plot is thick. Apparently the exwife too was convicted of tampering, by coaching the kids to lie under oath. There were allegations she was still legally married to another man in Tennessee, but the article didn't make it clear how that shook out as far as the accused dismissed Major's defense. The Army apparently offered the estranged wife 250K as transitional compensation if the accused was convicted of any of the sex offense charges. He wasn't convicted of those, so she couldn't collect on it. He was convicted of the mishandling of classified materials charges, and the catch-all unbecoming charges the military always throws at you during a Court Martial.

The article is hinting at the idea the murders were motivated to snuff federal witnesses from testifying against him in the trial relating to classified material. The married couple was in fact their neighbors. The allegation is that the killing plus the arson and burglary was meant to eliminate the male Phillips from testifying, plus getting rid of the physical evidence the deceased had against the now dismissed Major. How they were privy to that angle of his prior military classified material misconduct, nevermind the tissy with the ex-wife? I guess the trial will tell.

The online military defenders's community hold the position that the murder accusation is concocted by the exwife and apparently she was banging the married dude. Again, the plot is thick.

The biggest thing here for this particular message board is, this isn't looking good optics for PSA or regional hiring imo. The guy had a effing outright dismissal from the US ARMY plus confinement, when he got hired to swing gear in an RJ. Pilot shortage jokes and all that jazz, but that's just not a compliment to the regional job. not. one. bit. Color me unimpressed with regional hiring. It really puts the cherry on the cake of that rotors-to-regional transition programs :eek::D i keed i keed.
There are days when I realize just what a boring life I lead. This is one of them.

The authorities could have at least had the decency to pick him up on arrival rather than departure, and cause a delayed departure.

"Who cares if the FO is a killer, I gotta make my Dallas connection if I have any hopes of making it to Albuquerque by last call!"

The authorities could have at least had the decency to pick him up on arrival rather than departure, and cause a delayed departure.

"Who cares if the FO is a killer, I gotta make my Dallas connection if I have any hopes of making it to Albuquerque by last call!"

you joke, but that attitude is very prevalent among the American airline ticket consumer.

They do that for our random alcohol/drug tests - always on the tail end of a leg, never the front. ;)

you joke, but that attitude is very prevalent among the American airline ticket consumer.
Yep. Already posted by some on FakeBook. One even said the extradition is "so easy" that it wouldn't have been a problem.

Back