avionics shop outside SF bayarea

rhvpilot

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
RHV PILOT
Hello Guys,

I need some repair work and explore options for upgrade in my C421.
All shops in bayarea are very busy (not to say pricey), Can you recommend some reasonable Avionics shop out of bay area.

I heard good things about velocity avionics in Modesto, but seems like they have closed business.

appreciate the help.

Thanks

Try Advanced Aviation in Reno.
They did my G5, GTX345, FS210 Install.

They squeezed me in quickly. So that was good. Work was professional. Invoice matched the quote.

Hello Guys,

I need some repair work and explore options for upgrade in my C421.
All shops in bayarea are very busy (not to say pricey), Can you recommend some reasonable Avionics shop out of bay area.

I heard good things about velocity avionics in Modesto, but seems like they have closed business.

appreciate the help.

Thanks

Executive Autopilots at SAC has a good rep and has done a bunch of 400 series Cessna panels.

Executive Autopilots at SAC has a good rep and has done a bunch of 400 series Cessna panels.
3rd that.

A friend of mine had an ads-b transponder installed at Airtronics at KJAQ and was happy. They were able to squeeze him in faster than Executive Autopilots.

I also have used Executive Autopilots. I was there last week for a Century AP problem. They were professional and fixed it.

3rd that.

A friend of mine had an ads-b transponder installed at Airtronics at KJAQ and was happy. They were able to squeeze him in faster than Executive Autopilots.
Tried calling multiple times, they are not answering phone. Not able to leave voice mail.

Back