For Sale: Aircraft 1966 182J

muddy00

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
muddy00
Our Flying club is selling one of our planes, info below.

N3090F 1966 Cessna 182 J
Approx. 8700 TT
Approx. 600 SMOH engine/prop 8/2016
Last Annual 3/2019
$64,500 OBO
Located at KSPI

Garmin 430W, Garmin 340 audio panel, Garmin 335 Adsb out
King kx-170 nav/com. Long range tanks, Continental O-470
Aircraft has been well maintained and part of a flying club for over 40 years. Original paint is 6/10, nice cloth interior 7/10
Contact xwind76@gmail.com or 217-638-2131

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...PlBZ6TT1ILVP47oOJpFcUmANDBPVinybiAALUKMiy0QdG

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 128
It’s had two repairs that I’m aware of. Wing into a fence and firewall

Says damage substantial in the first report!

Says damage substantial in the first report!
a TON of 182s have had pretty major firewall damage from people that do not know how to fly them. They go from a 172 to a 182 expecting it to be the same, then plow the nose into the runway on landing.

The substantial damage was back in 1975, Im sure if it wasn't repaired right it would have surfaced by now. I wouldn't let that stop you from purchasing this plane. And again in 2002 a pilot taxi'd and hit a chain link fence, 17 years later I wouldn't let that stop me either.

Sounds like a good potential plane. But what's that thing down near the bottom center the second picture? It looks like a mouse with a coiled cord.

I was asking a legitimate question about the aircraft and wasn't trying to poo poo on the thread by any means.
Next time I will PM him for details.
Apologies to the OP if it caused any issues.

[QUOTE="JOhnH. But what's that thing down near the bottom center the second picture? It looks like a mouse with a coiled cord.[/QUOTE]

Hand held mic

Although at first, I thought it was kind of rude, after reading further comments, I was glad you posted. As should be the OP. Damage should be disclosed, but as has been pointed out, it does not seem to be a real problem with this pla
[QUOTE="JOhnH. But what's that thing down near the bottom center the second picture? It looks like a mouse with a coiled cord.

Hand held mic[/QUOTE]
I guess I should have used the green font. When I started flying, that was all we had. I thought I went to heaven the first time I used a headset. Maybe that's why I wear two of the most powerful hearing aids available today.

The plane does have headset jacks, right?

Oh ya full audio panel with ptt in the yoke.

Great looking plane. For everyone that wants a 182 for a good price this is it! This will sell I imagine quickly.
Our club 182 had same issue on a landing that go away from someone and slammed the nose and crumpled the front. Amazingly no prop strike. Rebuilt and is flying better then ever.

Back