Dumped by Instructor?

No, but any knight can upgrade another knight to his own level.

Apparently, any knight could raise someone to knighthood back in the day but it was not often done. At least that is what Mr. Google thinks.

I'm a little late to the conversation, but what you're experiencing is common across the industry right now. Pilot training is booming. It's an inevitable consequence that the instructor ranks are in constant upheaval as a result. I wouldn't take it too personally. It's challenging to find an instructor who's ready to make a given client a top (or only) priority.

Learn what you can, from whom you can, when you can. Keep it organized within your own system. You're your own "chief pilot" in your path towards your aviation goals.

Good luck,

UPDATE: Finally got a text from the instructor and he got me back in the schedule.
Had my first lesson in over a month this morning. He was uncomfortable at first and apologized for the lack of communication. I appreciated the effort to clear the air. He will work with me and possibly another instructor to get this finished. I'm hopeful I can get it done.

Thanks all for your 2 cents.

Back