Wisconsin Lunch Meet Up: May 11 @ KMFI (Marshfield, WI)

Not sure if I will be able to make it. Got the confirmation from my Dr yesterday that my back surgery in December was pretty much a failure. Hoping to get the trial spinal cord stimulator put in the next few weeks.

Not sure if I will be able to make it. Got the confirmation from my Dr yesterday that my back surgery in December was pretty much a failure. Hoping to get the trial spinal cord stimulator put in the next few weeks.
I sure hope you can get whatever it takes for the back problem.

I'll put you down as a maybe if that's okay?

Just a quick amendment, I will have a +1 too.

Wish I could make this but have to coach baseball!

As on today Prog Chart is causing me some disappointment

IMG_3538.jpg

I'm out. Bad springtime cold combined with allergies and my head is clogged solid. IM(not)SAFE.

I'm out. Bad springtime cold combined with allergies and my head is clogged solid. IM(not)SAFE.
No worries, there's always another time! Hope you get well soon :)

Its getting closer so I will start a conversation if anyone wants to privately share plane type / N-Number / Cell Phone / Bank Accounts / etc.

Your mom has all my information.

Heyooooooooooooo! :D

Its getting closer so I will start a conversation if anyone wants to privately share plane type / N-Number / Cell Phone / Bank Accounts / etc.

You forgot SSN

and first pets name, and the street you lived on as a kid and....
and favorite musical style.
and what you wanted to be when you grew up.
... oh wait. That last one is probably the same for everyone here.

As on today Prog Chart is causing me some disappointment

MAV/MOS has some optimism to it

MAV.BCIG.023.gif

MAV.BCIG.024.gif

and favorite musical style.
and what you wanted to be when you grew up.
... oh wait. That last one is probably the same for everyone here.
Yeah, we all wanted to be PoA moderators. I get it.

I am just trying to find a way out for my return flight and as of now... I don’t see any

Are you instrument rated?

Right now, it looks like the forecast is improving. If you're IR, it looks like the worst you would need to do is land and wait a bit.

Looks nice in Marshfield all the way until Sunday morning, though.

What's the problem with 3100 to 6500 foot ceilings?

That rain and thunderstorm forecast for the whole country is pretty much that prediction the entire summer.

Are you instrument rated?

Right now, it looks like the forecast is improving. If you're IR, it looks like the worst you would need to do is land and wait a bit.

Looks nice in Marshfield all the way until Sunday morning, though.

Negative on IR. Yupp, everything east of St. Cloud is pretty good.

What's the problem with 3100 to 6500 foot ceilings?

That rain and thunderstorm forecast for the whole country is pretty much that prediction the entire summer.

2 problems:

1. My personal mind for pax carrying is 5k ceiling, so still looking for that
2. Bumping around for hours under a 3k ceiling with the pax - from what I can tell, she can’t handle it very well

2 problems:

1. My personal mind for pax carrying is 5k ceiling, so still looking for that
2. Bumping around for hours under a 3k ceiling with the pax - from what I can tell, she can’t handle it very well
You should watch some A-Team reruns for ideas on how to handle those sorts of passengers. :D

5000' is VERY limiting.

Unfortunately I'm out. I was hoping to get a later shift but that didn't happen. I'd be gone before most/any of ya'll got there anyway. Have fun and we'll try to see you guys next time!

You have been warned.

PS, I am going to fit in more than the rest of you. You'll see.

sorry folks i am out. with airmet tango + LLWS and zulu in effect with freezing levels at 5k and showers forecast around my entire route while coming back - i am just not comfortable taking on a 6 hour flight and not many options out. spoke to the briefer and she didnt paint the greatest picture to me either. next time. i will probably seconds guess my decision all day today...:(

have fun

I'm unable to attend. UW graduation today that I didn't have on my calendar.

I was really looking forward to the meet-up.

Damn this sucks...I am out too :(

Was looking good too since the tstorm chances really dropped but wind....dang wind.

My closest 2 TAFs have winds at my return over 20G30 and its a crosswind at our little airport. Beyond my skill level right now. I have other obligations at 5pm so I can't wait it out for evening winds to come down.

I hope everyone else enjoys the get together, please let us know how it goes!

Well hell, if there's only gonna be two people showing up I'll find something else to do.

Back