For Sale Taxi Up To Your Own Baja Beach Cottage

Timothy Price

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Tim Price
Asking $85,000. It’s an ideal fly-in vacation spot. Casa 57, with it’s own taxi-up tie down area, sits on a beautiful, calm white sand beach bordering San Luis Gonzaga Bay on the Sea of Cortez just 250 miles south of the border.The 2375-foot government-approved dirt landing strip (Alfonsina’s Resort) has been in operation since the 1960’s. Another legal 5485-foot dirt strip (Rancho Grande) is next door. Two restaurants, a well-stocked grocery store, a newly remodeled hotel and a gas station are all nearby. Casa 57, built in 2011, is comprised of two structures connected by decking. A large ramada on the beach side has a second story palapa. You're off the grid here. Power is propane and solar. Water is brought to your door by Alfonsina’s. Just about everything a new owner will need is included: satellite internet, dishes, flatware, linens, beds, beach radio, back-up Honda generator, etc. Wonderful, interesting neighbors, many are pilots. Great fishing and off road exploring to palm canyons, old mines, etc. Plenty of room to build a garage. Security guards are on duty 24 hours a day. Annual lease is just over $4000. Contact: d.tim.price@gmail.com

Attachments

• 1 Alfonsinas-air-logo.jpg
    1 Alfonsinas-air-logo.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 236
  • 3A-Tim-and-Stacey-out-front-logo.jpg
    3A-Tim-and-Stacey-out-front-logo.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 245
  • 5-Bay-and-palapa-logo.jpg
    5-Bay-and-palapa-logo.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 229
  • Better bedroom shot.png
    Better bedroom shot.png
    653.9 KB · Views: 224
  • 13-prep-area-logo.jpg
    13-prep-area-logo.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 225
  • 7 Livingroom-Beach-logo.jpg
    7 Livingroom-Beach-logo.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 226
  • 20-Sunrise-logo.jpg
    20-Sunrise-logo.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 208
You should advertise this to some of the contractor pilots.

If something happens to my fiancée, you’ll be getting a call.

:p

So $85,000 for the "cottage" and an annual ground lease? How long is the ground lease (how many years are left), and is there a "reversion clause"?

Is there a reason they didn't bother to finish the walls on the inside and put in insulation? I'm kind of assuming there is no A/C.

Is there a reason they didn't bother to finish the walls on the inside and put in insulation? I'm kind of assuming there is no A/C.

Looks like it's off grid. So, no AC.

Well, off the grid doesn't have to mean no A/C.

Ok, Mr. Pedantic. I'll be more precise.

It says off grid and doesn't mention the $20K solar plant necessary to power AC. :)

Back