Anyone around Indianapolis?

I am also around every week for work, M-F in Plainfield.

What’s on your mind?

I am also around every week for work, M-F in Plainfield.

What’s on your mind?
Drones and stuff. What about you? ;)

Not sure how much work I'll actually get done with the forecast but I have Tuesday open for dinner (Monday and Wednesday I am obligated to attend a client dinner). I'm staying downtown which isn't far from there.

Tues, I am meeting an instructor for some G1000/182 time. You’re out Thurs?

Marriott North this week. I tend to abound the hotels downtown because of the excessive parking fees.

Tues, I am meeting an instructor for some G1000/182 time. You’re out Thurs?

Marriott North this week. I tend to abound the hotels downtown because of the excessive parking fees.
Catching a 737 out Thursday evening after class is over although we will see if the students can even fly due to the rain. I could meet you after dinner somewhere on Monday or Wednesday if you have that time available?

Our client got the fees waived for us and training is right around the corner from here so it works out. Gotta say I'm not used to valet parking but it works.

Wednesday then? Monday’s suck for the travel and I’m making it worse by being up this late.

Pick someplace, say 6?

Don, sounds good.

“Over by me” is anywhere along 465 on the west or north legs.

I could go from City Barbecue up. The Library? Don, I think the two of us are probably on expense accounts, do you have a suggestions?

I’d be up for whatever you guys decide. I’m not as familiar with the west side. Could always go to Ricks Boatyard as it is on the west side. Plus it is by an airport in case anyone would want to fly in.

I’d be up for whatever you guys decide. I’m not as familiar with the west side. Could always go to Ricks Boatyard as it is on the west side. Plus it is by an airport in case anyone would want to fly in.

I am sold either way! Dinner for me might happen at 5 pm or so on Wednesday depending on weather but I do technically reserve the right to not go since I am about to go tonight. I'll PM my details after dinner.

Anywhere by an airport is great!

I am sold either way! Dinner for me might happen at 5 pm or so on Wednesday depending on weather but I do technically reserve the right to not go since I am about to go tonight. I'll PM my details after dinner.

Anywhere by an airport is great!
Don't go flying with @Stingray Don though! Very risky! :)

Depending on time an location, I could be in. I work downtown and hangar my plane at Eagle Creek (across the street from Rick's). Rick's is more than acceptable food, with a balcony over looking a reservoir, right across a not very busy street from an airport. Weather looks to be crap for the next few days, though.

Sounds like we got a fair showing - I just cancelled dinner plans for Wednesday so we are good to go! Whatever time and place work best I am down for. PMing info now.

I just noticed that I am in a meeting until 6:30 pm on Wednesday. So I wouldn’t be able to get there until 7 pm. So my attendance is dependant on what time you are thinking for dinner.

We've settled on Bru Burger Bar in Carmel at 7 pm on Wednesday - it's a little out of town, but if a local has a better suggestion, throw it out.

If anyone wants to fly in, I can do a pickup at KUMP / Indy Metro if there's no courtesy car. Won't promise about getting you back... ;)

Can't make it tonight, guys. Sorry.

That's too bad. I'll be back through for another class in June sometime - I"ll give you some notice next time!

Please do! I would like to chat about your project. I had an expert witness who is a retired air force Lt. Col. who is an instructor at the Air Force Academy and focuses on drone piloting/engineering/tactics.

Back