Rough River Kentucky Fly-in 2019 - April 26-28

From the pics, it looks like you had to own a retract to attend!

:D

From the pics, it looks like you had to own a retract to attend!

:D

Or on old 182 with a seriously dirty belly. Whoever that thing belongs to should be ashamed.

Now that I think about it, I believe there were only 3 welded gear planes in the bunch. @SixPapaCharlie @masloki we must be doing something wrong.

worlds longest overhaul is underway.
Should get it back this month.

Ugh. Sorry to hear that.

Even more painful when you have a long flight to make. Right after I got set-up on a SR22 group years ago the owner dinged the left flap. We had to take the Arrow on a long trip instead. It was about 1:30 longer each way in the Arrow. :(

Tim bested me by two miles for ground vehicles based on the distance between our houses but the ground prize must go to Bill Jennings regardless of distance since it was via motorcycle.

Cheers

497 total two wheeled miles this weekend. The ride home was much nicer, the 1st two hours Friday involved a lot of cold rain and wind.

@eman1200 Banooney spotting.
Hard to tell in the photo, but I was passing him at a pretty good clip. It looks like he is flying backwards in the video that I will soon be uploading.

So you can get another invite to the FAA office? o_O

I know you said they were friendly, but couldn't you just invite them to meet you for lunch? :D

Last edited:
So you can get another invite to the FAA office? o_O

I know you said they were friendly, but couldn't you just invite them to meet you for lunch? :D

Meh nothing wrong with flyin past a guy.

Hey y'all, be sure to fill out the survey from the park, and be sure to give lots of love to the park staff. They were very accommodating to our group in many ways!

I lost that survey card. Post a link?

Thanks Dave. Completed and submitted.

I am really disappointed that I didn't make it. Looked like everyone had a great time!

Come up to 6y9 for the flyin over Labor day weekend, will not see all of the folks that were at Rough River but will see some of them. Hint hint!!

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

Back