Lunch runs from KFMY

Mycroft17

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Mycroft17
Looking for suggestions for $100 burger runs from KFMY.

There's a cafe with good reviews at KOBE, which would be $100 each way. There's a place at KPGD, but the one review I saw wasn't very good. Anything at KIMM or KX06?

TIA!

I found that site, but the reviews are generally undated, and the ones that have dates are all 10+ years old.

Here is a list and ratings:
http://flyingflorida.com/menu_pages/Restaurants/Restaurant_city.html

Bartows closed and reopened, I haven’t found a review of new place yet, they generally have one of the cheapest SS fuel pumps.

Tom
I was at Bartow recently, and it was quite good.
I love flying into KSPG (Albert Whitted). They have a good place on site in the FBO, but there are several other good places in walking distance.
X01 (Everglades City) has some nice places that will come pick you up and take you back to the airport.
Winter Haven recently re-opened their restaurant.

There are actually quite a few places in Southern Florida.

Venice, has a great cafe.Albert Whitted is good. Sebring on Wednesday mornings is good and you get to see a lot of airplanes.

Everglades City for sure. There are bicycles at the field that you can use for free or you can call a restaurant in town and they will send a car for you for just the price of an (optional) tip. Everglades City is known for fish restaurants. I like to go down to Marathon also and eat at Keys Fisheries, don't know if that is too far for you. KFXE has a nice restaurant, the Runway Cafe; check their hours before coming. Lots of places on the east coast in addition to KFXE but is that too far?

Edit, a bit out of $100 each way range, figuring you are renting for ~$130/hr or so. Find someone to split it and you are good to go.

From KFMY- Page Field Airport
To KMTH- The Florida Keys Marathon International Airport
119.9 nautical miles SSE
Initial true course: 158

Also, if you fly over to KLNA on a weekday, I would be happy to drive you to a great Mexican restaurant right outside the airport fence.

Back