Rough River Kentucky Fly-in 2019 - April 26-28

I’m only 2 hours + a brief stop away so I’m going to wait until around 4 to leave in hopes of a smoother ride and less challenging time. That puts me in at 6:30 or so. I guess if it needs to be later there’s supposed to be runway lighting.

We will be there shortly. At our fuel stop in Perry Co.

N882BC has arrived.

Attachments

• 7FB78259-9C23-45AD-92EA-2EF82A40FA0A.jpeg
    7FB78259-9C23-45AD-92EA-2EF82A40FA0A.jpeg
    215 KB · Views: 49
Departing immediately with a pit stop/load lightening at 2I0. Hopefully not in too late for dinner

We are departing 1D2 in the next 20 minutes. See you soon.

What are the plans for Friday dinner? Where are we meeting? Who's bringing the cocaine?

I thought it was decided to meet at the bldg at the airstrip...

Are there plans for a Saturday lunch ?

Landed at 2I0 to unload dogs little windy. I hope we make it in time for dinner!

Might stop by tomorrow around 9:30 cst. Can’t stay too long but may make an appearance.

Still hope to swing in there mid morning 9-10 of so tomorrow. I'll park my little Piper away from the shiny iron to keep from bringing down the neighborhood

Well, I was going to ask if anyone in the DFW/ N. Texas area was going flying on Saturday, since I am stuck in this hotel room.

I'll try again later, assuming you all survive...

Sorry guys. Looks like rain showers will be moving into my area tomorrow, so I am not going to make it. Maybe next year. Hope you all have fun.

:(

BECMG 2717/2718 19012KT 9000 -SHRA BKN060 OVC090 QNH2983INS
BECMG 2720/2721 21012KT 6000 -SHRA OVC035 QNH2973INS

I’m at breakfast if anyone else is up.

we're probably going to head to the restaurant in 20 or 30 minutes. There are lots and lots of planes flying in right now this ramp is about to be over full

Were you just coming for the day or overnight?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

While my body will be at my friends' sons' wedding, my heart will be with yoose guys.

We are making a Walmart run. If someone can get a list of items needed for tonight's meal we will pick them up on the way in. Those of you that know me have my phone number

We are making a Walmart run. If someone can get a list of items needed for tonight's meal we will pick them up on the way in. Those of you that know me have my phone number

If we’re grilling I have the deer burger, need buns, charcoal, cheese, fixings.

Too late we checked out 20 minutes ago, sorry

Back