FAA Survey

gprellwitz

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Grant Prellwitz
Did anyone else get an email about an FAA survey by The CFI Group?

It starts out:
The Federal Aviation Administration is conducting a satisfaction survey for the services provided by the FAA. This survey is designed specifically to get your feedback about flight services that are provided to you as a pilot. Our goal is to use your survey feedback to improve the FAA services offered to you, and to continuously advance the safety and security of civil aviation. The link below will direct you to the survey.

No, but I did get the actual survey via a letter in snail mail. Anyone else? The FAA apparently paid PA consulting group to do it. I haven't completed it yet. "General Aviation and Part 135 Activity Survey Questionnaire." IT gives you an option to complete it online instead if you wish.

No, but I did get the actual survey via a letter in snail mail. Anyone else? The FAA apparently paid PA consulting group to do it. I haven't completed it yet. "General Aviation and Part 135 Activity Survey Questionnaire." IT gives you an option to complete it online instead if you wish.

my FBO gets one of these every year

Didnt get one as a CFI, Commercial, or Airport Manager,

Though I did get a call from someone about user fees on the phone. Said I'd already been in contact and talked with my reps staffer.

Didnt get one as a CFI, Commercial, or Airport Manager,

Though I did get a call from someone about user fees on the phone. Said I'd already been in contact and talked with my reps staffer.

I got one of those calls too. I gave her an earful, lol.

Well, I asked the CFI Group (who's name has nothing to do with aviation, BTW) about the survey. They said:
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. The results are
not individually identifiable - your responses will remain completely
confidential and anonymous. Your name was randomly selected from an
FAA-provided customer list.

In order to take the survey, a respondent must receive an email
invitation. If you know a certified pilot with recent experience
dealing with the FAA Flight Service Station who has not received an
invitation, but should, please send me their contact information (email
addresses) and I'd be happy to ask the FAA to authorize a survey
invitation.

Thank you very much for your time. Please let me know if I can be of
further assistance.

Take care,

Alice

I took the survey. My FSS experiences have been good. I mainly deal with RDU's AFSS. I really them. I don't sit on hold for long, they know the area and seem to have a sense of humour. Great group, we're fortunate to have them.

Got a phone call today about FAA services. It was a 2 question survey.I retired in 2007 and have not flown since.

Noah W

ADSB . they know who you are.

Back