Ok Ok Ok....

Jeez, I dont even have it hope and you guys already want me to start adding to the panel

Of course! We expect you to outdo AvShiloh's panel by Gaston's. (now where's the giant $-sign icon???)

Big Congrats Ed. Which airport in the JAX area did you go to to pick it up?

I gotta either start flying the Commander again or put it on the market.

#1. Go with choice #1!

I was thinking more in terms of getting it in the door! The Twinkie only has the one door, like a Cherokee. The Seneca has those excellent huge rear doors. :yes:

That's true. I have many hours in the Saratoga, so I'd love to have a Seneca. I have no hours in a Seneca, but the layout looks similar except for those extra levers and stuff.

If they didn't have so many problems and weren't so complicated for a non-professional pilot like me, I'd go for a P-Baron.

That depends on your mission. If all you want is a twin, I tend to be a fan of the Twin Comanches, but the Seneca/Seminole/Dutchess will also do.

I bought my Aztec because I like flying something with the useful load of a truck and still have respectable single engine performance at gross. Even though I'm only expecting to do about 100-200 hours per year in it, since a good number of my big trips are stuffing the thing to gross (at least, that's what I've seen so far), that's been good for me. I wouldn't want to lose the left engine on a hot day at gross, but that's just a good general rule. Plus, I got an awesome deal on the Aztec.

Comes down to figuring out what the best bird for your total mission is. :)

Son, there will be no raises this year!!!!:nono:
Unless,---maybe you need an Stec 55X with GPs coupling:rolleyes:

If they didn't have so many problems and weren't so complicated for a non-professional pilot like me, I'd go for a P-Baron.

A P-Baron is a far cry from a Seneca. :)

They do have a lot of appeal, but I'd go for a Cessna 340 first. Really, I don't suspect I'd get either, as my missions don't (yet) work for those as well as they work for the Aztec. Being able to stuff full fuel plus 1200 lbs and get in and out of short grass strips is very nice for what I like to do.

congratulations on your plane purchase! it looks like this is your forever plane! I'm putting a flow chart together for other people who may be looking to purchase (or sell) an airplane.
If you are going to necropost, that’s how it’s done!

picard-slow-clap.gif

Easily confused? I thought it quite straight forward and obvious. :)

You said Almost like eman doesn't have a life. Are you insinuating he does? :crazy:

Back