First Solo!

Aaron Trueblood

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
MontanaPilot21
Well, first step of a lifelong passion and adventure happened yesterday. N6843H and I at KGPI did two touch and goes and a fullstop on my 16th birthday!
VBHhNQR.png

WHOOOOOOOOooooHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

So what is your long term aviation goals after getting PPL. Airline pilot, test pilot, astronaut?
Or pure fly for fun like god intended.

Congratulations on the solo.

Thanks! I want to get my instrument, tailwhell and float endorsements before I finish high school. And then I might go to the military or stay civilian I don't know yet. I just want to fly for my career. If I did go military though I would love to be a astronaut!

Well, first step of a lifelong passion and adventure happened yesterday. N6843H and I at KGPI did two touch and goes and a fullstop on my 16th birthday!
VBHhNQR.png
YAY GOOD FOR YOU !:) and btw what a way to mark a birthday :D

Congrats and good luck in your future aspirations.

I guess the tradition of cutting off your shirt tail has gone extreme and now they cut off the entire back of the shirt, huh?

Well done!
No matter where your flying career takes you, the first solo is one of those moments you'll remember in detail, forever.

I love to see people this young with the drive to apply themselves like this!!
And it’s true, you’ll remember that day for the rest of your life. You’ve earned the right to say, “I’m a pilot”. Good job!

Back