How do you self-identify, meat edition

How do you self identify?

• Omnivore (eat meat and plants)

Votes: 87 93.5%
  • Herbivore (plants only, ever)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carnivore (meat only, ever)

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Vegan (a person who does not eat or use animal products)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegetarian (mat eat dairy, eggs and possibly some other animal products)

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Something else that I don't know of (please post in comments)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other, Other

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My signature (had it for years) might get me in trouble around here.

My signature (had it for years) might get me in trouble around here.
Oops! I guess that was my purple signature.
"Many here are vegetarians. I am a humanitarian.
yes.gif
"

I am certainly not defending it. Personally, I am an omnivore, but not real great about eating veggies (maybe a salad with dinner or some green beans).

Oh, I didn’t think you were. I figured that you posted it for entertainment purposes.

I did my part. Got a 2 fer 1. One cow and 1 lamb taken out for my two Gyro's tonight. Yum, yum! Arbys, they got the meats!

2019-04-06 17.53.44.jpg

I don't eat rodent, amphibian or organs, brains, feet or tongues from anything. With the exception of black olives and guacamole, I eat just about everything else.

I don't eat rodent, amphibian or organs, brains, feet or tongues from anything.

hmm...

I never thought about it, but I might be nearly on the same page.

Fried chicken livers, can't say I'm a fan. Fried chicken gizzards very rarely. Can't think of any rodents (rabbit?) that I may have tried. Brains, feet, and tongue are probably a good bet I haven't tried.

Went to a Mexican restaurant Saturday, one of the authentic ones we have here in Tucson and I ordered carne asada tacos. When I saw what appeared to be an almost pencil-sized blood vessel, I got grossed out.

Went to a Mexican restaurant Saturday, one of the authentic ones we have here in Tucson and I ordered carne asada tacos. When I saw what appeared to be an almost pencil-sized blood vessel, I got grossed out.
oooh...

A public service announcement: Don't go into a Mexican butcher shop without proper warmup. They don't cut meat the same way we do, and it isn't always a pretty sight.

They have the ability to make more than one pizza ya know. I don't do hot dogs or bologna either - not that they would put that on a pizza.

I don't eat rodent, amphibian or organs, brains, feet or tongues from anything. With the exception of black olives and guacamole, I eat just about everything else.

Frog legs and rabbit are good! Just stay away from lower Louisiana, where nutria is a delicacy . . . . . as are several snakes. But no, you didn't exclude reptiles, only amphibs.

Back