Wingtip Strike

That’s got to be a sales gimmick right??
Nope.
The airplane went off the runway and over on it's back. A local flat bed moved it into the hangar on some big truck tires - still upside down. Then the picture got turned over.
(airplane was repaired (one wing replaced)).

I experienced a wingtip strike this morning. I was taxiing between two buildings, and it knocked about six inches off the end of the left wing. :eek2:

Thank God it was only a dream! :sleep:
Just grab a saw, and cut about 6" off the other wing, and go fly. ;)

munich-airport-hangar.jpg

Last night's aircraft dream was weird. I was out flying, and somehow lost my hat. In the process of getting my hat back, I landed to get it, but the airplane "got away" somehow. For a while I was able to control the airplane using a phone app working through the autopilot, but I wasn't able to recover the airplane that way and ultimately, it just flew away.

The bad part of the dream was trying to figure out exactly how A) the hat got out of the closed canopy. B) The airplane got away. So I could explain the "loss" of an airplane to the FAA, the local authorities, my wife, and my co-workers. I think I could have dreamed for hours without coming up with an explanation for the sequence of events.

Yes, I've noticed that dreams are remarkably ineffective at finding solutions to dreamed-up problems!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back