For Sale Croix CX-9 HVLP and Hobby Air

dalealan

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
dalealan
Guys,
Anyone considering painting their own aircraft? I did and saved myself a lot of time and money, painted when it was needed during the build and not after everything was finished. First was a Kolb Firestar ll using Polytone paint and a Rans S7 in Aerothane.
Both planes came out very well with minimal problems. I plan no more planes in the future so I have some equipment for sale.

I have a Croix CX-9 HVLP sprayer, spray gun, 40' of hose, manuals. In very good condition $220 plus shipping.

A Hobby Air fresh air breather, 40' of hose, half mask with belt, manuals. In very good condition. This is a must for two part paints. $140 plus shipping.

Guys,
Anyone considering painting their own aircraft? I did and saved myself a lot of time and money, painted when it was needed during the build and not after everything was finished. First was a Kolb Firestar ll using Polytone paint and a Rans S7 in Aerothane.
Both planes came out very well with minimal problems. I plan no more planes in the future so I have some equipment for sale.

I have a Croix CX-9 HVLP sprayer, spray gun, 40' of hose, manuals. In very good condition $220 plus shipping.

A Hobby Air fresh air breather, 40' of hose, half mask with belt, manuals. In very good condition. This is a must for two part paints. $140 plus shipping.

Dale Atchetee 361-648-8821 wzyteck@gmail.com Have Photos...

Back