For Sale Wings of Hope's Spring'19 Raffle!

Ken Pedersen

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Ken Pedersen
Our latest offering is a beautiful '78 Beechcraft C23 Sundowner with recent paint and interior, complete with a contemporary Garmin avionics suite with ADS-B In/Out and a new annual inspection. And....there are 3 additional prizes!
Like our prior raffles this directly benefits our Medical Relief and Air Transport Program. Using our own aircraft and volunteer pilots we provide free air transportation services to individuals (usually kids) who need specialized medical care not available to them locally -- and for as long as it takes.

Tickets go on sale April 1,2019 at 6:00 a.m. Central Time. Our previous raffles have sold out in HOURS so don't miss out! For aircraft and prize details click on http://wingsofhope.ngo/airplane-raffle/ Good luck....and many, many thanks for your continuing support!

Last edited:
@Ken Pedersen ... the link you provided above 404's on you.... I think because there is www there instead of https://

Our latest offering is a beautiful '78 Beechcraft C23 Sundowner with recent paint and interior, complete with a contemporary Garmin avionics suite with ADS-B In/Out and a new annual inspection. And....there are 3 additional prizes!
Like our prior raffles this directly benefits our Medical Relief and Air Transport Program. Using our own aircraft and volunteer pilots we provide free air transportation services to individuals (usually kids) who need specialized medical care not available to them locally -- and for as long as it takes.

Tickets go on sale April 1,2019 at 6:00 a.m. Central Time. Our previous raffles have sold out in HOURS so don't miss out! For aircraft and prize details click on http://wingsofhope.ngo/airplane-raffle/ Good luck....and many, many thanks for your continuing support!
I just bought the winning ticket! :)

Congrats on that iPad!

Just bought tickets and come here to bump this thread. You made it easy to find.

I just donated to a great organization. Anything above that is just extra.

I got some.

Sold out. And the wife laughed at me for waking up early to buy a ticket.

I stayed up late last night to buy tickets before they were all gone and forgot to do it...
They were all gone when I woke up this morning

The drawing is supposed to be May 17, 2019 ... I misread that and was looking for it to be today!

It may be awhile, I have to call my wife, then my mom and dad, and a couple others but I will share the good news with you after I talk to them.
I can’t quarrel with your priorities, just your deluded optimism.

Noon central, right?

Plus I imagine an hour or so before the results are posted.

Central time? Arg, so another 2.5 hours...

numbers haven't been posted yet. I would assume they would contact the winners first? I haven't heard from them yet. Don't know why they are waiting to contact me.

So I think the deal is... Hold on, My phone is ringing. I need to take this.

lol My phone rang about an hour ago with an unfamiliar number...just for a brief second I imagined winning. It was a telemarketer.

I'm sure the winner has the ticket I would have gotten if I hadn't spaced out and forgotten to stay up and get a ticket...

Well, I have to get off to the airport, so if they're trying to get a hold of me, they'd better do it in the next hour or so or you guys are going to have to wait it out for a bit longer.

Wish they would just post the numbers rather than trying to be all secretive about it. I've never know a raffle that didn't announce numbers as soon as they were drawn.

AND THE WINNERS ARE …

(Hint, it wasn't me)

GRAND PRIZE
1978 Beechcraft C-23 Sundowner (N18968)

SECOND PRIZE PRIZE
a PPL or Advanced Training Scholarship

THIRD PRIZE
a Bose A20 aviation headset

FOURTH PRIZE
iPad with Wi-Fi & ForeFlight Pro-Plus

Wasn't me however I hope whoever won the plane can use it well and not just flip it for the money.

Back