For Sale 1976 CESSNA 150

Elite Aircraft

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Elite Aircraft
Great trainer or time builder. Fun little plane to fly around for very little fuel burn.
VFR FlightRules, Based at KVNY, New Engine 80 hours, Total Time 12,000, KLN 155 Avionics/Radios; White with Blue Exterior painted in 2016, Grey Interior done in 2007, Fresh Annual. $22,500 OBO.

Attachments

• _DSD0552.JPG
    _DSD0552.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 337
  • _DSD0558.JPG
    _DSD0558.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 324
  • _DSD0559.JPG
    _DSD0559.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 306
  • _DSD0570.JPG
    _DSD0570.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
I'm less than an hour from you. If this was a year from now, I'd probably go for it. GLWS!

Nice looking bird!
Thank you. It is really a nice plane. A great time builder. I would like to sell it to someone that can use and enjoy it. It is probably worth more sold as parts. The Engine is new from Continental.

Thank you. It is really a nice plane. A great time builder. I would like to sell it to someone that can use and enjoy it. It is probably worth more sold as parts. The Engine is new from Continental.
Somebody out there will really appreciate it. Good luck!

I hope you've posted this on the Cessna 150/152 site - they also have a Facebook page I believe. Nice looking bird, good luck.

Curious the prop appears to be in motion but no one is inside...on further inspection it appears someone is in the pilot's seat but hard to see at that angle.

Curious the prop appears to be in motion but no one is inside...on further inspection it appears someone is in the pilot's seat but hard to see at that angle.
Har! I thought the same thing at first and had to zoom in. It looks like there's an arm resting on the door sill below the open window to me...presumably the rest of the body is in there also! ;)

I thought it was hand propped, followed by a quick cell phone photo before climbing in...:D

Very nice looking 150. Somebody has taken a lot of pride in ownership!

I would be stunned if this hasn't sold yet. Would jump on it if I wasn't from the opposite coast.

Great trainer or time builder. Fun little plane to fly around for very little fuel burn.
VFR FlightRules, Based at KVNY, New Engine 80 hours, Total Time 12,000, KLN 155 Avionics/Radios; White with Blue Exterior painted in 2016, Grey Interior done in 2007, Fresh Annual. $22,500 OBO.
Nice looking plane!

Back