Foreflight EULA

aggie06

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Aggie
Anyone know if the Foreflight EULA has always had the language about if you’re using an iOS device? Maybe it’s wishful thinking, but I was hoping that meant the latest one was an attempt to get everything ready for the eventual port to Android. Seemed like there were a few bad paragraph number references in there, too, so I figured they must have changed things recently.

You are reading the EULA before you click “I agree” aren’t you?

Ehhh, more like scanning it since I’ve been with them for so long
Gary

Anyone know if the Foreflight EULA has always had the language about if you’re using an iOS device? Maybe it’s wishful thinking, but I was hoping that meant the latest one was an attempt to get everything ready for the eventual port to Android. Seemed like there were a few bad paragraph number references in there, too, so I figured they must have changed things recently.

You are reading the EULA before you click “I agree” aren’t you?

Basically all it is a you can't sue us waiver of liability, no matter what, kinda of doc. I read it top to bottom. I really enjoyed the part they put in all caps. Pretty obvious Boeing was involved in this.

Anyone know if the Foreflight EULA has always had the language about if you’re using an iOS device? Maybe it’s wishful thinking, but I was hoping that meant the latest one was an attempt to get everything ready for the eventual port to Android.

Or, it's that way because they already have a web-based version: http://plan.foreflight.com/

Back